Weekends Blast..
I had a great weekend.
Only Friday & Saturday.
You know why?
Cos I am down with flu, sorethroat & fever on sat nite!
I was feeling drowsy & very heaty.
In fact, I am still experiencing it till today.
But still, I dragged maself to work.
Can you imagine dat I slept since Sat midnite till Monday morning?
In between, I did wake up.
Just to pee, selak ubat & drink.
Poor thing hor~!
And so..
I clubbed at St. James with Sery & Eila plus etc..
We are under the guest list! kekekeke..
Yah, now i can be in their guest list.
Anyone wanna join me someday?
*LoL*
There are several rooms and we picked Boiler as dj spins R&B and the live band der rocks. After which we moved on to Dragonfly as Boiler closes at 3am while Dragonfly starts their RnB, Hiphop & Reggae at 4am.
I wanna try Powerhouse sumday, but only Wednesday nite lar kan..
*winkZ*
Da Trios..
Yay~! I've my bangs again!
WeeEe~~
A portion of us..
Another portion of us..
Who's missing?
Nahhh~~
The live band.
Starring Aliya & Olivia.
Power okay..
And der's a section for birthday peepz where they had to LICK, SWALLOW & SUCK.
You wanna noe wats dat?
Come down to Boiler lorr..
kekekekeke!
Saturday? Karaoke session with HPC.
Tak tau kenape plak Eila & Ratna are caught missing in action. Heran bin ajaib~!
Yang lebih menghairankan, Dida did upload the numerous pics in her multiply~!
kHAkHAkhKAhaa!!!
Jay came in a bit later. Not a bit, but indeed very very late~!
kekekeke!!
The 2 cinones..
Sepet habis siak ni~!
Tgh feeling nyanyi seh ni~~ kekeke..
Hu's the cameraman?
Was it Jay? kekekeke~~
Yeah & again..
Hirok Pikok okaY!
Biaser ar menyelit..
I look slutty!
Thanks! ehehehe!
But i liokkkeee dis pic!
The only pic with Eila..
Nampak telinga dia! kekekeke!!!
The four of us~!
Btw, I can't be bothered with the stupid anonymous tagger.
Thanks for hogging in my blog~!
Kesian eh ngko kene tukar tukar anonymous IP tu heh.
Step kat US padehal kat SG!
Freaking idiot!
Only Friday & Saturday.
You know why?
Cos I am down with flu, sorethroat & fever on sat nite!
I was feeling drowsy & very heaty.
In fact, I am still experiencing it till today.
But still, I dragged maself to work.
Can you imagine dat I slept since Sat midnite till Monday morning?
In between, I did wake up.
Just to pee, selak ubat & drink.
Poor thing hor~!
And so..
I clubbed at St. James with Sery & Eila plus etc..
We are under the guest list! kekekeke..
Yah, now i can be in their guest list.
Anyone wanna join me someday?
*LoL*
There are several rooms and we picked Boiler as dj spins R&B and the live band der rocks. After which we moved on to Dragonfly as Boiler closes at 3am while Dragonfly starts their RnB, Hiphop & Reggae at 4am.
I wanna try Powerhouse sumday, but only Wednesday nite lar kan..
*winkZ*
Da Trios..
Yay~! I've my bangs again!A portion of us..
Another portion of us..Who's missing?
Nahhh~~
The live band.Starring Aliya & Olivia.
Power okay..
And der's a section for birthday peepz where they had to LICK, SWALLOW & SUCK.
You wanna noe wats dat?
Come down to Boiler lorr..
kekekekeke!
Saturday? Karaoke session with HPC.
Tak tau kenape plak Eila & Ratna are caught missing in action. Heran bin ajaib~!
Yang lebih menghairankan, Dida did upload the numerous pics in her multiply~!
kHAkHAkhKAhaa!!!
Jay came in a bit later. Not a bit, but indeed very very late~!
kekekeke!!
Sepet habis siak ni~!
Was it Jay? kekekeke~~
Hirok Pikok okaY!
I look slutty!
Thanks! ehehehe!
But i liokkkeee dis pic!
Nampak telinga dia! kekekeke!!!
Btw, I can't be bothered with the stupid anonymous tagger.
Thanks for hogging in my blog~!
Kesian eh ngko kene tukar tukar anonymous IP tu heh.
Step kat US padehal kat SG!
Freaking idiot!
Comments