Anyone missing me?..
"Ikhlas ku nyatakan kau yg kusayangi
Kau yg kucintai walau tak mampu ku miiki
Ingin ku luahkan mungkin satu hari
Kan terbuka pintu hati dapat jua kau terima diriku akhirnya"
- Dambaan by Didi Cazli
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
I took leave on the last 2 Friday, 13th April & had a wonderful time with my gorgeous cuzzies, kak ayu & ikin acin. Its been a long time since we had fun togedder as both are already married and we are all busy leading our own life. Well, they are indeed the bestest cuzzies in the world. But one is missing, Aishah nyonya, younger sista of Acin. kekekkee.. She is very busy with work. Maklom nak carik duit khemah.. *winkZ*
Anyway, we sang our hearts out at cash box located in town area, just opposite HRC. Had our lunch at Far East, Nana Thai. Now i got the name right. Sumptuous meal, 4 hrs of singing with great companions. They sure rawk~!
Believe it or not.
I spent my Saturday nite at home with the cutest.
We watched Castello! Brutal okay.
Did i mention dat AMP had commenced a month ago? But i only attended 3 times inclusive of yesterday. Aspernormal, i am taking the N level kids. This time round, my kids are tamed & well behave. I mean they are notorious at times but at least they are obedient & quite serious in studying. Thank God~! So, i dun nid to scream and shout so much dis year. Pheww~
Aspernormal, I've been clearing leaves on every Friday. Last Friday was a dreadful one. I dun wish to elaborate. Lemme kip it to maself. All by maself.. Sighhh...
Didnt get to sleep the whole freaking nite till it was time for me to get ready for AMP session. Had some time on my own after that.
Met Lin a while ago for chilling session. The usual suspect for the weekend.
Shasha & E'en joined a while later.
Usual corny jokes which lead to endless laughter to drift my mind away for that few precious hours..

In the toilet okay~
Errr.. no comments. Mentel seh!

Courtesy of Lin.
She said my butt look smaller.
Err.. Like yeah ryte..
*roll eyes*
I will be on course on Mon & Tues which means office hours for me.
Its gonna be a dreadful morning for me though. Need to iron my clothings in a while..
Daa daa~
Ingin ku luahkan mungkin satu hari
Kan terbuka pintu hati dapat jua kau terima diriku akhirnya"
- Dambaan by Didi Cazli
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
I took leave on the last 2 Friday, 13th April & had a wonderful time with my gorgeous cuzzies, kak ayu & ikin acin. Its been a long time since we had fun togedder as both are already married and we are all busy leading our own life. Well, they are indeed the bestest cuzzies in the world. But one is missing, Aishah nyonya, younger sista of Acin. kekekkee.. She is very busy with work. Maklom nak carik duit khemah.. *winkZ*
Anyway, we sang our hearts out at cash box located in town area, just opposite HRC. Had our lunch at Far East, Nana Thai. Now i got the name right. Sumptuous meal, 4 hrs of singing with great companions. They sure rawk~!
Believe it or not.I spent my Saturday nite at home with the cutest.
We watched Castello! Brutal okay.
Did i mention dat AMP had commenced a month ago? But i only attended 3 times inclusive of yesterday. Aspernormal, i am taking the N level kids. This time round, my kids are tamed & well behave. I mean they are notorious at times but at least they are obedient & quite serious in studying. Thank God~! So, i dun nid to scream and shout so much dis year. Pheww~Aspernormal, I've been clearing leaves on every Friday. Last Friday was a dreadful one. I dun wish to elaborate. Lemme kip it to maself. All by maself.. Sighhh...
Didnt get to sleep the whole freaking nite till it was time for me to get ready for AMP session. Had some time on my own after that.
Met Lin a while ago for chilling session. The usual suspect for the weekend.
Shasha & E'en joined a while later.
Usual corny jokes which lead to endless laughter to drift my mind away for that few precious hours..

In the toilet okay~
Errr.. no comments. Mentel seh!
Courtesy of Lin.
She said my butt look smaller.
Err.. Like yeah ryte..
*roll eyes*
I will be on course on Mon & Tues which means office hours for me.
Its gonna be a dreadful morning for me though. Need to iron my clothings in a while..
Daa daa~
Comments