Argh!!

I am so stressed up.

stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up
stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up stressed up

WHY??!!

I bloody forgot my bloody lotus notes pwd!
How am i suppose to access my emails?
I've just changed it yesterday afternoon and when i came to work today, i stared blankly at my computer screen thinking hard for the bloody new pwd!!! Many suggested to call up helpdesk to reset the pwd. But system will generate an email straight to my manager. And guess what? I do not know where da heck is she & with some chaotic issue in my dept, she has been reassigned to other duties. Up till now, we do not know who is gonna be the new manager. Fun heh? So, i've been sitting down doing nothing except for recalling for my password.

Now i'm waiting for my 2nd boss in UK (as in United Kingdom & not Ulu Kelang) to log on in our notesbuddy so i could get his help.
Beban shial~

Met up with Mima, As & Sarip at our usual break place, Lorong Sundal.
They gave me so many possible solutions & at the same time having fun suan-ing me.
THANKS!

Mima said.. "For every single thing u remember, it kills 1 brain cell."

Her conclusion is..

"Efff~!! God!! You have billions of brain cells~!!"

THANKS AGAIN!!!!
I smell sarcasm.
*roll eyes*

Sarip even asked.. "How da heck u memorise for examination back then?"

Yah aku lagi leh layan..
For things i understand, i dun memorise.
For things i dun, i will memorise like hell especially programming.
But still, i graduated with a diploma rite despite of my dory-ness.
huahuahuahua!!
Anyway, forgetfulness doesnt relate much in studies rite?
Depends on how smart u are..
*flips hair*

Uncle & Mima always says i'm such a dory!
Dory frm Finding Nemo.. the forgetful fish!
Ouh well, uncle is NO BETTER den me lah ok!
So that makes him a dory and me a doriyah as per Mima.
*chuckles*

The best part is.. they were suggesting lots of SIMPLE passwords for me to remember easily...
Ef, takde gini arh.. lain kali ko letak password ko as ...

iamignorant
iamadory
idunno
dory123

DOUBLE THANKS EHK KORANG !!!!
kekeke..

Mima insisted in cam-whoring. Despite of my foul mood, how can i resist my doll rite?
Aspernormal, courtesy of Sarip.. photographer tak bergaji..


Let's play a game. Who is pregnant?
Preggie As didnt use a dress while us? Cladded in our oh-so-the-labuh dresses.
I'm in my retro dress as per sooo many people who had commented it as.
I need more of these, especially this kind of material.
Ringkas. Takyah gosok eh..


Menjeng sungguh~

On a different note, i am hoping to get myself out of depression mode.
I am tired of putting up those smiles wherever i go for the fact that deep down inside, my heart is not smiling. I do not want anymore disorders. I just want my normal life back. I am tired of not sleeping for more than 24 hours then the next day i will sleep for less than 8 hours of which i would wake up every 2 hrs thinking dat i've hibernated long enuff when its just only BLOODY 2 hrs! Sumtimes i feel dat.. When i sleep, i dun wanna wake up.
*sigh*

Yesterday As asked me..
"eh y so different today? dgn takde mekap.. ngn 3/4 skirt.. ikat rambut lagi.. mcm ayuuuuu nahhh lah gitu.. ape kah rahsia anda?"

I was laughing to her comments & i answered..
"Oh.. ko try tak tido for more than 24 hrs, nanti jadi mcm gini arh.."
kekekekeke..

Well, like what my MSN nick says..

"Berserah kepada yang maha kuasa pasal aku dah tak kuasa"

No matter how hard u tried with endless efforts and thousand of prayers, if you've failed, consign urself to the greatest. Cos, God will help & guide you to the correct path.

Its really unlike me being relenting.
Probably as years goes by, ur maturity level tend to develop more which lead you to be more practical where i think first of the cause & effect before i proceed in doing sumting instead of the normal gi-mampos-ar-ape-nak-jadi-jadi-arhhh kind of attitude.
Perhaps.

*severe warning*
But, my mood still changes more than 4 times a day heh.

Sumting abt a Cancerian..

Cancer is a very emotional sign. Cancer lovers have a highly developed sense of touch.Outwardly they may pretend to be very cool but they are very sensual and loving.In lovemaking, to be emotionally involved with their lover is very important for them. They are very moody and sensitive. For them sex is an emotional bond that they form with their lover. They are very revengeful and slow to forgive infidelity and unfaithfulness in love.Since for them sex is not just simply a physical gratification but an emotional commitment between two hearts.

Yes, its so true abt me..

But, I was telling this to uncle yesterday..
I have totally LOST these traits..

"They are very revengeful and slow to forgive infidelity and unfaithfulness in love."

I'm no longer thaaatt revengeful & i'm ready to forgive others.
Thank God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted