Love .. Work .. Friends ..

Emotionally drained
Physically & mentally as well..

It so surprising how abrupt the attitude, emotions & words changed. I've been putting up with every single things that had happened. I've never regretted nor do i blame him totally for what had happened. I hope you will realise the beauty of it all for every single things that i do & couldnt do. I will always pray the best for you, love.

Work is hazardous.
To the extreme.
My hands are really aching. I have countless of tukang urut that i believe i need to see the doctor one fine day.

Daddy turned 57 last Sunday.
Will be getting him belated prezzie this weekend perhaps.
My dad contributed to the urut session but i think he lack of strength due to his slight angin ahmar. But at least, i could sleep soundly for more than 6 hours. Its like a bonus to me!

I dun fancy disclosing hard facts online cos i dun want nosey pokers to know upon my, oklah not so controversial life. *bleargh*
Especially when it touched your personal life. But again, y not. Its a blog isnt it?
But think again. Y not revealing hard facts like for example..

Yeah he hates my ignorance & its freaking him out. I hate his damn bloody harshness towards me.

instead of

Yeah he hates my ignorance & its freaking him out while i had never hated him in any ways at all.

I feel that readers would be so sympathetic & agreeing to me if all the gd damn things are in my way while others are reflected badly. Normal judgement. I dun blame readers.

Knowing where the truth lies, i can't help laffing yet i do pity some people. Especially those who feel their life are so pathetic & helpless when the root of the problem is THEMSELVES!
Contradicting isn't it?

Like what i've been practising..
Seek to understand before seeking to be understood.
You gotta try to feel for people before you want people to feel for you.

White lies are okay. But too much of it may irks people surrounding you. Lies cannot forever cover the loopholes and you cannot forever get away with lies. Am i rite?

In a relationship, y keep on blaming the other party when it requires both to build up the relation? Each should shoulder their own wrong doings instead of one party blaming the other on how pathetic his/her life turned out to be now. Y blame on all the others EXCEPT yourself? I dun understand dat ideology. I feel, THAT concept is significantly worthless.
Same goes for friendship. Sometimes, we need to let go of a friendship when TRUST is not there & TOO MANY LIES between the clan. Though i feel this can be saved IF the ego is being tamed. It doesnt work when people tend to be low profile by keeping silent thinking dat "oh its okay, 1 day people will understand why things became this way." And again blaming every other people except for yourself. Den stop whining upon the loss made. Duhh..

Being a concerned reader, sometimes this people need something to wake them up. Like a tight slap perhaps? Err.. I didnt imply that what i blog would make people change their perception. But at least to make them realise IF nothing is being done, the life they lead WILL ALWAYS BE IN THAT PATHETIC MANNER.

Well.. its just my sincere thoughts..
Still, i am not perfect either..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted