Singing my heart out?


I was bored on last Thurs nite when Dida called asking sumting abt karaoke dat i decided to join the love birds in town.

Aspernormal, life isnt complete without picture takings.
The pic below wasnt meant to turn out this way.


Anjat seh.. when suddenly the guy came in to fix sumting in our room.
The lovebirds labelled me as hostess.. siakz!
Hostess gemok tapi style per.. huahuahua


Dida's turn singing, so it was our turn clicking!
Let the cancerian's power combine!
And thanks eh adik for the song Alasanmu frm Exist. It fits into my life sooo much.
Anyway pure coincidence.


mcm paham.


adik lagik mcm paham. he was just posing.


dengan penuh konsentrasi~


its just the three of us..


isn't this a nice pic?
dida, me, da stars & da moon in a karaoke room.


errr.. we weren't paying attention to adik's singing.
Self-indulgence arent we?


errr.. suker pegang mike behtu smile? and i look like my bro in this pic!
IMBASAN OF MY BRO! *bleargh*


sungguh the menjeng ni dua chix

After singing our hearts' out, we settled down at Swensen's. I finally had the appetite to indulge in the sinful treats. Me & adik had waffle ice cream, oh well cancerian's intuition while Dida had coit tower or sumting rite? Aspernormal, endless corny jokes whenever there is me around. Oh togedder with adik, Dida felt intimidated by us especially when sarcasm is one of the free service dat we offer heh. Alah darling, memain jer k? *winkZ*


My sheepish smile.. Just look at my double chin.


Der goes our sinful treats.. Yummylicious. And gez wat? I've not been eating properly for almost 3 days & when i ate, i shit rite after dat. So wats the point of eating? Irritating rite?


The shadows of us @ Youth Park. *layan*

I still remember the part i was doing some business in the toilet & i disclosed sumting to Dida. Sumting i had never really tell anione abt it..And i dun mind publishing it here..

Me: U tau tak of late eh.. acerli dah lama gak ar.. i've been talking to maself.. ask sumtin den answer maself.

Dida: Huh? U serious?? U jgn seh.. Talking to urself is okay.. tapi dun do it in public ok.. nanti ader jer org antar u gi IMH.

den she burst into laughter. Thanks! hahaha

Me: No lar! I speak to maself when i am all alone larrr...

Dida: ok ok.. abehtu u ader dgr voices answering to u balik tak?

Me: Errr.. No..

Such a relieved? Probably.
Anyway she's a nurse in IMH. cute ehk? Der's a patient who wants to marry her. How can the patients resist such a pretty nurse rite?
*chuckles*

Over at Swensen, der's this corny thing or rather melodramatic we've discussed sumting abt cancerian being a good kisser. Anyway its an inside joke but what the hell rite..

And so.. adik said.. well gotta ask dida abt this..
Dida actually admitted it.
*lepak*

Adik continued..

"U, kirekan eh kalau i ngn efni kiss kan, kire dah wow arh.. tros earthquake ar kat swensen ni~!"

Well, being me, i added..

"Ahh tu pasal arhhh.. lepastu nanti u nampak crew swensen dtg kat meja kite bawak ice-cream earthquake!!"

Dah kenaper lah kan~~
Joke pukol 4 pagik~
Anyway, it was really fun spending the nite away with the two of u~!
*hugs*

I had not met Azri, the tbh boifren for the longest time ever. So, i finally met him on Friday nite at Bedok after work. Initially, the plan was to go Parkway to play pool with Ayim. Last min, this irritating ayim prekk us. We decided to settle down at the hawker centre near interchange for the yummilicious chendol, the stall name is Hollywood. Famous gilernyer.. Yeah one weird thing abt me, i like chendol but i dun like the green beans and the greeny slimy thingy.
Till Azri commented.. "kan senang ko ckp ngn aku suruh blg tu apek i just want the ice, gula melaka n santan.."

Thanks ehk!

After which we headed to another kedai kopi located beside the library. Initially, we wanted to stay long but there's a grp of the oldies having a drinking session & they were practically squabbling. It was really chaotic but still we endured. Not until one of them actually vomitted dat me & Azri get turned off till we left dat place without finishing our drinks. Chuber ehk!

Slowly we walked to the hawker ctr near my house which is famous for the western food. Its at Blk 511 to be precised. I think the kambing soup stall frm Boon Keng & bonesteak stall frm Beach Rd had opened up another branch there. Power kan?

Azri, kalau ko perasan, kite hawker ctr hopped seh~
Three times.

Anyway, we had chicken cutlet. I mean, i had chicken cutlet. I ate a portion of it while the rest i chucked to my usual tong sampah, Azri dat is. Hehehe. We took turns in layan-ing Yaya over the fone. She has this cannot sleep syndrome which i do not know why. Like as if she has major problems for the fact that she has nothing to worry. Funny heh.

Oh fcuk, isnt this a rather long entry? Anyway, this entry should occupy my closest for a week or so okay? I dun haf much thing to blog now. Probably, i shall be on hiatus for a while.. Well, i said probably ok.

Now, lets move on..

Saturday? AMP session of course. Its a must to attend. Pity the kids cos i actually had to rush them to do stuffs cos exams are nearing. Its all becos of the management decision to start the session late. The best thing was, I have not yet finish marking their compositions which they had submitted to me the week before. I only managed to mark 3 out of 8 or 9 students that i have currently during their personal development lessons. Well, the 3 compos took me a long time lar hokey. Its giving me a headache trying to correct their sentence structures, spelling mistakes, tenses, grammatical errors & much much more. Gosh, i hate having to teach English. Conclusion is.. I am more inclined to Maths..

Met up with Lin at Bugis for shopping. I didnt wanna buy aniting initially. But, cant help it.. I bought jeans & shoes. FULLSTOP. No more for this mth.. I've lots of other things to settle at this point of my life. For this mth only perhaps. heh.

Sumhow or rather, i slept well on Saturday nite. Long hours, although i woke up twice in between but at least its improving heh. I didnt haf any plans on Sunday, met up with Sery and we decided on Karaoke~! Went to the same place, just opp HRC, the quite new Cash Studio Box.

Anyway, here's da pics ..
Enjoy ..

Buncit me~
*bleargh*

Sery so over~
mcm paham!
*giggles*

As she was singing, I cam-whored.
I looked so pucat heh.
Like a ghost..

Nice shot. Sexy Sery. Fewwittt..
But y my face like wanna cry like dat?

Err.. whatever..

Padehal ni tgh nyanyi lar ok..
We paused for a while to snap this pic!

Errr.. i'm sharing the thoughts too okay..
Sedih nahh lah~~

We have large eyes heh?

My bangs grew so fast. See? Its covering my eyes now..

U dah kenaper??? lol..

Well, bottomline is.. We sang our hearts' out. Fairly contented. Heh.
Even if our voices are not that of the standard of a singer or watsoever.
Like wat da hell rite?

As much as i've been wanting to break down to at least lessen the heavy load in my heart & as much as i've tried, i just couldnt. The tears just wouldnt flow.. Aint sure why..
*heavy sigh*

Its Monday today. I reckon ders gonna be tonnes of work cos i didnt manage to retrieve my pwd on thurs & fri. I forsee escalations as well.. Oh well.. selamat berjuang Efni. At least ders sumting to let my mind drift away. I hope so.

Time check: 6am.
I couldnt sleep..
Sigh.. not another of those sleepless nites..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted