Astounded..

Why you may ask?
As I recollected the past, I didn’t know that I kind of hurt people unconsciously.

I dun blame entirely on my ignorance but also to these people who had failed to make me understand the whole picture. I’m hopeless in reading in between the lines, I dun catch hints as fast as lightning because being straightforward works the best for me. Yah I am dumb & dumb females pisses off some people. But doesn’t the existence of this kind of species make you feel wanting more out of them? Ok, macam paham. But again if not, why willing to drag on the waiting time heh? Okay that’s enough.

I believe ignorance is a bliss but too much of it do freak people out. Heee~ Well, I think I only realised that my ignorance had gone too far when the last love emphasized on it. It was kind of a hard knock on my head.

Before I start to digress from the main topic, I was totally speechless but I still could remain cool when I listened to the whole truth. A confession from someone & it happened not very long ago. I felt like knocking my head to the wall. I’m not kidding okay.

Gosh, when I told Eila about it and knowing she has this super good memory, she herself couldn’t recall if I had ever mentioned anything about him in the past. That shows how insignificant he is in my life. Erm, nothing about his looks that I wasn’t in favor of or nothing about the way we fit in each other’s life somehow I just couldn’t remember any unique trait about him that could have left an impact on me. That explained everything.

The only thing I could remember was his ridiculous attitude. Being angry, screaming & shouting on groundless reasons. He is possessive & insecure. The best thing was he admitted even before I revealed. What’s with guys & their insecurities?! I loathe these traits to the core.

Gosh, is he blind or indeed I am some kind of a diva? Hahaha! But one thing for sure, I am very skeptical about it. It may be some kind of stupid pick up lines to gain me back and probably he had planned for a sweet revenge. Like god knows rite?! Paranoia strikes. And to that particularly someone out of the so many readers out there reading this portion might have this thinking, I’ve been there done that, that’s why I am being cautious so as not to land myself into a hot soup. Isn’t it? Like whatever. I can still imagine at this moment you would be smiling cynically to yourself and having you visualizing me with that stuck up look of mine, rolling my eyes heh?

This wasn’t the first time. These kind of similar scenarios happened a few times in my life and to top it all, the truth will be revealed like years later? Oh God, please grant me something new. Can the recent happenings in my life be different & unique from my past experiences? I beg to differ. Insya Allah.

Is it because of my past doings that I deserved the treatment I am undergoing currently?
What goes around comes around? When I was totally unaware of it cos I wasn’t made known to everything? Then, it’s unfair. But, since when life is fair anyway? *sigh*

Last but not least, how do you account for my pictures that are still kept for remembrance, be it in his hp or laptop. And how do you explain this term, "You've made me so angry before that i dun hate you for it. Not even a single of my ex had ever managed to make me this angry before."

I see the recurrence.
It’s not exactly the same but similar.
Hmmm...

I had the answers from him but I don't think I can apply the same perception as of current issue.
But perhaps I could.
*deepest thoughts*

He's definitely a no-no. Bad impression that last.

P/S:- I clicked to your frensta profile to find the you-know-what link. It isn’t there. You've removed it.. I do wanna noe upon your well-being as well.. Yah becos i kepo.. Hmmm…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted