Der goes my weekends ..
I've wasted my weekends by hibernating. As soon as i reached home on a sat morning, i hibernated till sun afternoon. All because of the dreadful fever i had since Friday. I forgo AMP session, which means i forgo that sum of money. urgh~! I used to have Mima for the morning calls but now I have 2 men replacing her. Once i woke up by their numerous ringing, I messaged Naz that i couldn’t make it. I was too weak to even sit up straight. That bad heh.
Sunday was d day. On a late evening, a fren fetched me to have dinner & off we went for karaoke. Layan~! It was an impromptu thingy actually. I need a breather after all. Despite of the sengau voice, i still managed to reach those high shrieky notes. Be it turned out nice or merely a disaster, I couldn’t be less bothered.
*waves to Mima*
Sorry doll, I couldn’t wake up in time for my afternoon shift, therefore I opted for night. *grins* I'll see u on Wed ok? Today, our new manager will be coming in and so i dun want to be among the first night shift peeps to be introduced. So, I shall go back to aft shift on Wed~! Missing you badly hor~..
Btw, my multiply has a new look. Go and have a peep if you wish to, but I’m still not happy with the new skin. There are still some imperfections dat needs to be improvised. I shall complete it when i have the time. Also, I've updated almost all the links for 2007 pics, at the right hand column of my blog that is. Semangatkan..
I've a few pieces of my own designs that I’ve been procrastinating to work on. Finally, I’ve completed those after more than half a year. I'm much of a procrastinator heh. I'm still contemplating to publish those online. If those are meant for my series of collection, why not right? Well, lemme think abt it again heh. I dun want to be labeled as a wuss, emo queen or whatever shit u call it. But come to think of it again, i dun care a shit of what others think eventually. So, why procrastinate, again heh? Well, it shall depend on my mood. So, let's just wait & see...
Looking down, to my latest entry. Yeah, i know it was harsh. Indeed, reality is harsh. You can't change someone's opinion to coincide with yours. I believe that everyone is subject to their own views. I've learnt that, ironically heh. So, the term harshness is now nothing new to me. I am so immune to it. You gotta either fark it or swallow it & live with it. Else, you can't live & fit in the freaking pretentious world. Does anyone agree with me?
As an addition, thinking from my point of view,
When you are in the wrong, YOU ARE WRONG.
Learn to accept reality. You can't possibly reverse the effect from wrong to right isn't it?
Peh belit seh tu~!
There isn't such a thing as friends to back you up every single time for your wrong doings. It doesn’t seem right that way. Only stupid friends do that. Of course, i dun wanna be stupid. So people out there, if you have this kind of friend, dun be proud & place them on a pedestal cos, i personally believe, true friends should tegur each other rather then iyekann ajerrr. Like what da heck?
True friends stab in the front. I agree to that fact. But a true friend doesn’t stab you from the back DELIBERATELY.
THINK!!!
Why things happened in such a way?
Of the circumstances you've put us in?
Of the possibilities of a human's imperfections?
Of the cold treatment after the aftermath?
Of the ego instilled?
If you peeps get the correct answers for the above questions, then in the first place, it wasn’t about backstabbing or even intervening with the freaking personal life of yours. I dun even have the time for that. If you peeps don't get the whole scenario, you can come look for me to unravel the puzzles. I can assist you in solving it.
For a freaking egoistical brat like me, i am willing to lower down my utmost ego traits for a dear friend even after series of swallowing the brutal facts. BUT, once is more than enough for me to relent because ego & pride MEANS A LOT TO ME. If you blew away the golden chance, then its a dead end. If you don't try to regain it back, then its just too bad. It doesn’t work one way only lah ok.
Well, I know the game you are playing particularly, cos i know you too well.
Don't hate us but, hate the game you are playing.
For the double E's to be silent all these while, doesn't mean that we weren't affected by those subtle entries of yours. And don't feel glad for us being affected cause at the end of the game, who will be the most affected? Well, we are just playing your game. You set the rules & we are all game for it. :)
Yes, my words kill. So don't ask for it anymore.
I'm evil
and
I'm wicked
But these traits make me alive all these years.
I'm contented.
Fcuk it with the term biar org buat kita jgn kita buat orang.
You need to know the correct level of understanding at the right situation for the above sayings, only then you can use it.
Oh by the way, I dun freaking care if othas whom once had issues with us are laughing or sniggering at our current well beings. Too insignificant for me to even think about it. Afterall, like i've once mentioned, everyone are subject to their own opinion. Who the hell cares?As far as I am concern, I'm of least interested to others whom i dun owe my life to.
Comments