I did it again..

Yeah.. I did it again.
Same spot different mistake.
For those who know, shuddup.
For those who doesnt know abt it..
shuddup too.
*bleargh*

bingit. frust tonggek. fed-up.

i dun wanna say animore heh.

So, presenting my new layout. Been using the previous design for more den half a year. I've been thinking dat dis site needed a change. And here it is.. Still as pinky as ever. Of coz, for the fact dat i lurve pink so much.

And probably, i need a change too. Errr.. Correction, and probably, I need to change.
*roll eyes*

Did i mention dat i've received a default password for my lotus notes?
Dat explained why i was extremely busy last week.
Guess what is my pwd?
Ok, nvm..
I tell okay..

Its..

DORY1212

Ask me why dory?
Dory is the forgetful fish frm Finding Nemo.
Thanks to Mima.

Ask me why der's digit 12?
Coz its my all time fav no.

Ask me why the recurrence?
Coz the pwd needs to haf a minimum of 8 characters!

Looking at the last tag by Mima..

Yes dear i can help you with the designs or whatever u call it, like what you've mentioned to me just now. And pls do not leave my readers pondering and come up wif unrealistic assumptions for ur last sentence hor. YES! It certainly sounded soooo wrong~!
*giggles*

Fyi, I spent my Sat with numerous guys lar hokey~!

Yeah & i am missing you..

For not attending classes in AMP
For not mtg you on every Sat
For not having you to wake me up & drag me out of bed
For not having our quality session at kedai kopi atas
For not having quickies at d AMP staircase
(oh pls do not think otherwise~ hehehe)
For not having u to layan my antics

And dat ur bro had replaced you & da whole AMP noes he is ur bro, back frm Germany n blah blah blah.. hehehehe!!! But its okay, i can bully him hor. Just like how the way i bully you.
*winkZ*

Tapi dia bully aku tau. Dia ckp.. Ef.. Ni ader carpet, besar dan panjang plak tu. Kau boleh sedut puas puas!
All becos of dat sheesha incident~!
Basket kan!
*LOL*

Anyway, i called Nadzry twice on last Sat but he didnt answer.
Its been a long time since we talk or even meet.
So, i decided to leave a voicemail.

Well, I sang..

"Sua lama tak berjumpa.. Rindu rasa hati.. Inginku bertemu denganmu~"

*giggles*

When he returned my call, i kena hamun instead.
THANKS!

"U dah kenape leave voicemail sumer?"
"U fikir ni zaman sec skool ekh?"
"U mimpi ape alih alih call i?"

So harsh ehk? Well, i'm immune to such harshness. Cos this is not to the extreme. I've experienced worst before. Trust me. But not frm him dat is..

But i knoe, he was irritated by the fact that i wanted to drift away for a while. He kept on pestering me why am i doing this? I have no answers for that. I just dun wish to talk on d fone, chat on d net or even sms on hp. I kept on replying.. Ntah.. Well, Azri gets dat frm me too. I replied the same thing. Anyway, i appreciate your concern. :)

I've not been conferencing for d longest time and we did it last sat nite, starring me, haikal, azri & nurul till probably 5am in the morning. Lots of ghost stories being told. I lioke~~.
Started off with only me & Azri.
Guess what he got to say?

Azri: Dok suara kau kuat giler seh~
Me: (high pitch) Mane ader?
Azri: Ahhh tuu~!
Me: Ni normal sehhh!!
Azri: Kau tau tak mak aku yg kat living room tu leh dgr suara kau lah hokey~!
Me: Nampak sgt pembohong~!!!
Azri: Betol!!!

He acerli asked his mom ok..
And his mom said..
"A'ah mak leh dengar.. tu efni ehk?"

Well.. it must've been my hp.

Next came in Haikal & Nurul. They were complaining the same thing. Even when i whispered, they said it was still loud. Nurul did her prayers first & she placed her fone on her bed. After dat, she commented, while praying i can still your voice talking to them and its only your voice. Haikal even recorded my voice while we were talking. Indeed, it was irritating~! hehehe. Next, Nadzry called. We were talking abt sumting when he commented the same thing lar ok! "SUARA U PEH IRRITATING!!!" And he asked me to call him frm my home fone.

I was overly paranoid..

Is it the fone or my voice?

Me: U~! Suara i masih irritating ker?
Him: Tak lah~~ suara you tak irritating.. its ur hp lar u..

Mcm paham paham jerrr org tgh paranoid.
hehehe..

So.. Indeed its the hp okay.
*blueekk*

I need a new cordless fone. One is DOWN. Totally jahanam. The other is tak guner langsong. Not even 45 mins & the bat will go flat~! Azri asked me to buy a set ASAP. Preferably i want his new cordless. There's a handsfree option. No need to hold heh. Oh yah the real ultimate reason for him bugging me to buy a new set asap is so dat i can layan him every nite when he is in camp. Tolong layan ehk~~ Aku dah takde keje per nak bergantong jer hari hari ngn ko. kekekeke.. He was posted to stay in camp & can only book out every Friday nite & book in on every Sunday nite. Pathetic isnt it? He's in the active unit & a signaller. Abg abg signal! hahaha!!! According to him, "Aku mendakkk.. Another 1 & a half year seh ni~~.." Gi carik matair lar.. I cannot be your matair all the time. Kau tau kan aku takleh harap.
*kwang kwang kwang*

Okay.. Enuff of my rants..

Conclusion is..
I'm in a pissed off mode due to what happened this morning.. Urgh~! No more of dat mistake d next time okay.. Efni.. Dun repeat~!

Btw, courtesy of a fren who took dis shot...
Style lah pulakk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted