I'm still breathing

Yes i am..

I've not been logging on at home cos my modem was crushed. I mean the parts inside were crushed i guess. When i switch it on, not even a single light is lighted. All thanks to my favourite dolls. They were playing with it till it dropped several times on d floor dat i didnt realised it. I have no time to go to the centre for repair or probably i have to purchase a brand new modem.
*sigh*

I am beginning to feel super malas.
I've been hibernating for super long hours. Its payback time perhaps.
And dat my body feels so weak.

Tonnes of work to be done. I only managed to accomplish those super urgent ones.
And i CHOOSE what i wanna complete for the day.
Well, i prefer to work smart to work hard.
*chuckles*

Both my parents have been suspicious upon my well being. Dad never fail to step into my room & take a peep of his princessy each time he reached home in the wee hours. He always has this subtle approach of a fatherly figure that i really like. Father & daughter kind of thingy. I truly cannot describe the feeling. Its heaven. This could just make tears rolling down for no rhyme & reason for i feel the loving touch from a father to his daughter. The attention given, be it visible or facade, i know that his love for me is unconditional.
*winkz to Mima*

My mom, on the other hand, been endlessly asking & probing me on what problems am i having.
Oh well, ders a lot though~!
Just cant be bothered to open up to her or even anione.
I just need to figure out all by maself & to settle it one by one.
I know she's been praying to God to crack the hell out of me. Dats y she kept on asking. I dun blame her. Mom always knows the best though. But i am not the type who shares my probz, even the tiny weeny little things with my parents. One thing for sure, i dun want them to worry of course. For gdness sake, i'm reaching a quarter century very soon. They should believe dat i am not their little barbie girl who needs sooo much direction in life. They should believe dat i am all grown-up. Its so hard being the last one in the family, although i only have an elder brother. But still.. its so hard being me perhaps..

I think i didnt talk much at home.
I think my facial expression says it all.
I thought i am gd at hiding it but too bad...
You just can't lie to ur own parents.
I think i've been cooping up maself at home doing nothing.
Its not only becos of 1 person. Yah you should be thankful. But you encompasses my wide range of issues in life.

I dun even noe what to feel & how to feel.
Scary heh?
I kind of losing my senses for feelings dat is.

Now, i seemed to enjoy long bus/mrt rides alone. I'll be listening to my mp3 and haf dat time of my own all by maself. For the time being, i prefer to be alone.

I didnt mean to cast him away though. I really didnt mean to. He keeps on msging, calling and even to the extend of finding me in MSN. But, I prefer not to reply or reply him really late. I am sorry larling. You should be the one who truly understand me at this juncture. Thanks for not being pushy. But i just hope dat he wont leave SG in July although its for only less then a year. He, as in, Nadzry, my budak kecik.

Its kinda cute when he called the other time and said..

"UuUu~ dah taknak kawan kite lagik ke?"

*lepak ok*

Well, u'll alwes be my budak kecik okay?
I pomish.. :)

Sumtimes, i dun understand y people just couldnt comprehend the real relation we are having. What he said is true, only we knew what is it going on between us. Other people mite think otherwise & will never truly understand the term of a boy & a girl being the bestest frenz. Although the way we speak, our reactions, our language & linggos may appear otherwise to others, but deep down inside our heart, we are seriously frenz. We really mean it & we drew that line long long long time ago. Rite larling? *winkZ*

As much as i've predicted, this is gonna be a long entry.
I'm not sure when will be the next time i blog again. I am only able to blog at work for the time being.

Anyway, last Sat was Ju's birthday bash with the theme "pink" at Pasir Ris Costa Sands.
Ryte after AMP, i proceeded to her chalet & stayed till midnite or so.
Most of us were cladded in pink. Even the guys.

Here are some of dos many pics taken ..

Ju's birthday cupcakes from us to her.
Sweet isnt it?

The clan dat rawks cladded in PINK!

Close up of pinky us!

Me wif da bdae gerl..

As usual..
I love roxy dot com.

Lin & me with our cute lil cupcakes~

I'm in the afternoon shift.
My usual suspects for breaks.

We were like traffic light lar okay..
IF As had worn RED.
Complete colours of a traffic light.

Dat greenery spot where we never fail to snap our self-indulgence pics~

Traffic lite us.
As should be wearing RED to complete the traffic lite us~

Green me and the greenery scenic view..
Sumting is really wrong with my face today.
*thinking*

But certainly i looked like some nyonya yg melaram gi pasar heh.

Btw, Heroes are back. Now time for episode 21. I've not watched it yet though.
Check it out peepz..

Need to run now~
I reckon i will be working late tonite..
*triple heavy sigh*

ssshhhheeeesssshhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted