It was pouring..

"Angin bayu membawa diriku
Sepintas lalu ku terkenangkanmu.."

When I walked out of my office this morning at around 7am, the sky looked so gloomy, the wind was blowing so vigorously accompanied by droplets of water smashing to my face. The trees were dancing left & right synchronized to the direction of the wind blowing. The weather didn’t look good & to sum up, I was all alone walking towards the expo mrt. I felt so pathetic, never felt that pathetic before. It was so cold that i shivered till I clenched my teeth & hugged maself to keep my body warm which was of cos, fat hope. Soon, the wind was blowing really hard & started to rain heavily. I was without an umbrella; however, I braved maself thru the bad calamity. I managed to reach home in 1 piece though. But seriously, the weather really freaked me out this morning. Sumhow, it reminded me of the doom’s day. Na’uzubillah!

I made a copy for the so-called in movie “jgn pandang belakang” frm my colleague last nite. Initially, dad bought the dvd in JB. But, it caught me into greatest suspense when it went berserk for the 2nd half of d movie. It was so irritating not having to know the ending. I really hate it when things are done halfway. Finish it off completely when u have already started. Complete the chapter cos only you haf the answer. Or at least dun leave things hanging as it is rite? Ok, I am digressing. Finally, I had completed watching the movie. It wasn’t dat scary afterall. But, at least der’s some suspense & funny parts especially when it comes to his opah. So cute.. I really like to layan grannies who are senile. Believe me, they are the cutest of all!!

The dialogues I couldn’t forget..

“Siapa kau?”

“Bapak kau!!”


That’s damn hilarious~!

Been chatting with eila on d fone frequently as we dun really mit. Its either we’ll talk early in the morning or late evening due to my shift work of cos. Last few weeks, it’s a must for us to say this to each other on d starting of our conversation..

Me: Eh ahhciammmm??
Eila: Ah ciammm..!!
Me: Amacam washing machine dah belik?
Eila: (laughing) Blom ar dok.. abeh ko? Amacam Plasma tv??

Yah and we burst into loud laughter. Hanya kite kite jer lah yg tau eh eila? Hehehehe!!!

Ok, lets share.. Her dad bugged her to buy a new washing machine cos d one at home was already spoiled & her mom had to hand washed everyday. Eventually, she bought it already.. While me? My dad been hinting to me & mom for a plasma tv.. We ignored. Hehehe.. Dat explained why dad been coming home as late like 4am in the morning so as to earn extra income. I dun mind sharing though. When the time comes lah kan.. Anyway, whats with fathers & electronics stuffs?! *winkZ to Eila*

Do you all listen to 89.7 at midnight for ghost stories from dis dj, Zan Sufyan? His real name is Sapian Sapari. *waves to Arfah* hehehe! Yesterday’s segment, he was accompanied with another dj, KC I tink. Last Friday, while on air, he was being disturbed by that ‘thing’. Last nite, he revealed what exactly had happened. And so, here it goes.. He didn’t continue reading the ghost story; instead he played songs continuously to do necessary stuffs for d best of his well being. What I could remember was he heard sumone calling his name & the scariest part was when his mic was not at the rite place, it moved elsewhere, away from him. I dun tink he was feigning. How can sumone faking it when it comes to this kind ‘thing’ rite? Okay, kita doakan yg terbaik jer lah utk dia heh.

On a happier note..

I wanna wish her..

A happy 25th boobsday love!!!!


*blows kisses*

May Allah bless you with aniting & everiting dat u’ve ever wanted..!
And stay GORGEOUS!!!
You’ve reached a quarter century & I’ll be joining u in approximately 2 mths time~
Insya Allah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted