I've dropped sumting..
Oh, here it is..
And so.. Suddenly, someone had overly-reacted. Gosh~!
Fancy getting worked up for such a harmless question.
Speaking about permission? How abt displaying my name in your entry when i dun even freaking noe u?
Is preaching ur kind of game?
If dat is, I'm not interested.
*bleargh*
Oh btw, nadia, u have always been of the same par as us in any ways. You don't need to utter things like that coz everything might reflect badly on me. Yet again, who cares?
On a serious note, we've never looked down on you & totally blamed you for everything & anything. There isn't a need for such entry.
Okay, let's wrap it up.
If you aren't my friend, why are you still in my blogger links right?
*winkZ*
My precious updates for d last weekend was disrupted due to the unforseen circumstances. Now, if you are not interested for further reading, pls leave. No more juicy,hot stuffs to feed you today.
*smiles*
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
Last friday, I decided to clear my brought fwd leaves. It's gonna be 4 consecutive fridays. Shiokness. A 4-day work week for a month! I was on nite shift & didn't sleep a wink on dat fateful day right after work.
I just couldnt~! Layan!
Met up with danceholic, dida & adik for karaoke-ing.
6 hrs of melalak-ing.
It was indeed a blast heh.
Supposedly, we should have vanished frm dat place by 5.30pm to meet Dee & Eila @ town for dinner & hunting for Sri's prezzie. But knowing me & adik, we continued karaoke-ing & cam-whored all the way till 6 plus. Hehe! *peace*
Dida had a terrible sore throat. Nevertheless, she still carried on despite of her hoarse voice. We were entertained by d rockers' kind of songs by her. She sure rawks! Of course, we had a great time making fun of her~! And, I did record some of d songs she sang. I will post it soon aite? *giggles*
Here are the pics for view:-

Never seen me in front view pose rite?
This pic is sooo exclusive. :)

Dida Sri & Me!

Me & my Mat Polis yang ader pistol!

Candid for me. I was singing. Really.

I hate dat name. I really do. No offence Danceholic Sri or anione else with this name.
They sang & i refused to pay attention.
Twice in my life. Sigh..
Hanya kite kite jer yang tau~

Danceholic, Miss Icez, Princess Dee, Miss Heidi & Eyume.

Exclusively BEBE & Me~ Heee~~
Had a sumptuous meal at Nana Thai, Far East. I suggested d dishes & everione agreed by putting up their hands.
"Saper nak lemon chicken?"
"Saper nak kway teow goreng?"
"Saper nak tom yam?"
We were making so much noise that the whole restaurant stared at us. Hehe~!
But who d hell cares?
Saturday was the day!
Danceholic's 21st birthday pit held @ ECP.
As soon as i reached ECP, d exact pit where it was held, it suddenly reminded me of him. I still remember d 1st time i met him. He fetched me & off we chilled @ ECP, parked d car at carpark C1.We walked thru the lane, I saw the yellow tower & we settled down at one of dos seats. First thing in my mind, yellow tower? Oh shit. I knew it was damn haunted & blah blah blah. Surprisingly, we were not alone dat time, we were accompanied by strangers, else i would have refused to chill at dat spot lar hokey! Heee~ Anyway, FULLSTOP.
So, i was thinking dat time..
Kenape seh peh jauhhh ngn Mac?!
Kenape seh dekat ngn ni tower?!
I didnt alert anyone about this, knowing my clan is such a bunch of paranoia laydees so i mite as well just forgeddit. Isn't that a good move? I have their utmost interests in my heart lah okay. :)
Eila has been whining endlessly since days before to rent a bicycle overnite & I managed to clinch a fair deal with the owner of d bike shop. Hehee~!
The five bicycles indeed came in handy to make ourselves more accessible to shops & toilet breaks. Tak sesia ader mak mak mcm Eila.
*peace*
Not forgetting our nite cycling which was after midnight.
It was sure a tiring ride from one end to another.
Banyak punya nak cycle relek relek~!
In d end i came in 2nd for d race.
*bluek*
Let's enjoy d pixs.
Anyway, d theme is GREEN for us.
Bdae girl? YELLOW.
*layan*

Happy 21st boobsday Darling Danceholic!
Skg u dah tak bebankan eila & i part part nak p cubbling. And no more pakai cham budak budak k? U dah besar tau! hehe!

D lovely girls cladded in green.

2 hunks added in the shot above.
Adik came late, like duh.. And i dunno where's feroz.

Mel & Jay dropped by dat nite.

Not forgetting Amilia & Nadzry

Everione was so engrossed looking at d birthday gal as she opened up each of her presents.

I was too engrossed listening to Ratna's story telling for Heroes chapter 23, last episode of d season which i have not watch yet till today!

Supposedly me & Jay only.
Ouh well~ Der's always a fly around me.
kekekke!!!

My footballer, my man.
He was d one hu claimed I curang.. Thanks!

My Nadzry, my budak kecik.
But i look younger den him rite? Ouh well~ *flips hair*
What a fake smile u haf der~
*bluek*

My confidante, my bestfwen~
Ko sukerk ader jaket samer ngn aku? Hehe~! Mcm abg abg takraw pon ader seh nie~
Wahahaha!

Us wif da b'dae girl~! Weee~

Gays caught in action!
Sukerkk!!!
I think its enuff for now.
I've not yet upload the series of our narcissus pics in multiply.
Will advise once done heh.
What surprised me was when i found out Eila was d first to update d past events.
That's rare!
Syabas Eila, kau dah berubah. Dah tak se-slow dulukk~
Kalau tak, madang kene PLS EXPEDITE JER!
*giggles*
And so.. Suddenly, someone had overly-reacted. Gosh~!
Fancy getting worked up for such a harmless question.
Speaking about permission? How abt displaying my name in your entry when i dun even freaking noe u?
Is preaching ur kind of game?
If dat is, I'm not interested.
*bleargh*
Oh btw, nadia, u have always been of the same par as us in any ways. You don't need to utter things like that coz everything might reflect badly on me. Yet again, who cares?
On a serious note, we've never looked down on you & totally blamed you for everything & anything. There isn't a need for such entry.
Okay, let's wrap it up.
If you aren't my friend, why are you still in my blogger links right?
*winkZ*
My precious updates for d last weekend was disrupted due to the unforseen circumstances. Now, if you are not interested for further reading, pls leave. No more juicy,hot stuffs to feed you today.
*smiles*
-------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
-------------------------------
Last friday, I decided to clear my brought fwd leaves. It's gonna be 4 consecutive fridays. Shiokness. A 4-day work week for a month! I was on nite shift & didn't sleep a wink on dat fateful day right after work.
I just couldnt~! Layan!
Met up with danceholic, dida & adik for karaoke-ing.
6 hrs of melalak-ing.
It was indeed a blast heh.
Supposedly, we should have vanished frm dat place by 5.30pm to meet Dee & Eila @ town for dinner & hunting for Sri's prezzie. But knowing me & adik, we continued karaoke-ing & cam-whored all the way till 6 plus. Hehe! *peace*
Dida had a terrible sore throat. Nevertheless, she still carried on despite of her hoarse voice. We were entertained by d rockers' kind of songs by her. She sure rawks! Of course, we had a great time making fun of her~! And, I did record some of d songs she sang. I will post it soon aite? *giggles*
Here are the pics for view:-

Never seen me in front view pose rite?
This pic is sooo exclusive. :)

Dida Sri & Me!

Me & my Mat Polis yang ader pistol!
Candid for me. I was singing. Really.
I hate dat name. I really do. No offence Danceholic Sri or anione else with this name.
They sang & i refused to pay attention.
Twice in my life. Sigh..
Hanya kite kite jer yang tau~

Danceholic, Miss Icez, Princess Dee, Miss Heidi & Eyume.

Exclusively BEBE & Me~ Heee~~
Had a sumptuous meal at Nana Thai, Far East. I suggested d dishes & everione agreed by putting up their hands.
"Saper nak lemon chicken?"
"Saper nak kway teow goreng?"
"Saper nak tom yam?"
We were making so much noise that the whole restaurant stared at us. Hehe~!
But who d hell cares?
Saturday was the day!
Danceholic's 21st birthday pit held @ ECP.
As soon as i reached ECP, d exact pit where it was held, it suddenly reminded me of him. I still remember d 1st time i met him. He fetched me & off we chilled @ ECP, parked d car at carpark C1.We walked thru the lane, I saw the yellow tower & we settled down at one of dos seats. First thing in my mind, yellow tower? Oh shit. I knew it was damn haunted & blah blah blah. Surprisingly, we were not alone dat time, we were accompanied by strangers, else i would have refused to chill at dat spot lar hokey! Heee~ Anyway, FULLSTOP.
So, i was thinking dat time..
Kenape seh peh jauhhh ngn Mac?!
Kenape seh dekat ngn ni tower?!
I didnt alert anyone about this, knowing my clan is such a bunch of paranoia laydees so i mite as well just forgeddit. Isn't that a good move? I have their utmost interests in my heart lah okay. :)
Eila has been whining endlessly since days before to rent a bicycle overnite & I managed to clinch a fair deal with the owner of d bike shop. Hehee~!
The five bicycles indeed came in handy to make ourselves more accessible to shops & toilet breaks. Tak sesia ader mak mak mcm Eila.
*peace*
Not forgetting our nite cycling which was after midnight.
It was sure a tiring ride from one end to another.
Banyak punya nak cycle relek relek~!
In d end i came in 2nd for d race.
*bluek*
Let's enjoy d pixs.
Anyway, d theme is GREEN for us.
Bdae girl? YELLOW.
*layan*
Happy 21st boobsday Darling Danceholic!
Skg u dah tak bebankan eila & i part part nak p cubbling. And no more pakai cham budak budak k? U dah besar tau! hehe!
D lovely girls cladded in green.
2 hunks added in the shot above.
Adik came late, like duh.. And i dunno where's feroz.
Mel & Jay dropped by dat nite.
Not forgetting Amilia & Nadzry
Everione was so engrossed looking at d birthday gal as she opened up each of her presents.
I was too engrossed listening to Ratna's story telling for Heroes chapter 23, last episode of d season which i have not watch yet till today!
Supposedly me & Jay only.
Ouh well~ Der's always a fly around me.
kekekke!!!
My footballer, my man.
He was d one hu claimed I curang.. Thanks!
My Nadzry, my budak kecik.
But i look younger den him rite? Ouh well~ *flips hair*
What a fake smile u haf der~
*bluek*
My confidante, my bestfwen~
Ko sukerk ader jaket samer ngn aku? Hehe~! Mcm abg abg takraw pon ader seh nie~
Wahahaha!
Us wif da b'dae girl~! Weee~
Gays caught in action!
Sukerkk!!!
I think its enuff for now.
I've not yet upload the series of our narcissus pics in multiply.
Will advise once done heh.
What surprised me was when i found out Eila was d first to update d past events.
That's rare!
Syabas Eila, kau dah berubah. Dah tak se-slow dulukk~
Kalau tak, madang kene PLS EXPEDITE JER!
*giggles*
Comments