The last 2 standings
Listening to 89.7 for the last segment of d horror series of malam jumaat special.
Yes i am at work.
Diverting my attention to other stuffs except work.
Heh.
I've not been kepo-ing to frenz, members, acquaintance or even strangers' blogs lately.
But I hit to a site a while ago, after reading it, i was smiling cynically to myself.
Yah friends are really important in our lives apart from our family.
I don't deny it. But, it shall depend on what kind of friends you are hooked to for your whole life.
At this juncture, i am blessed to still have eila as the bestest fren by my side where our friendship bloomed from our Poly stage till our working life & hopefully till our last breath.
Insya Allah.
Errr.. to my other gd frenz, you are all not forgotten too aite. Too many to mention but you know who you are rite..
I agree with the term, friends do come & go. I certainly treasure the moments for every friendship i've made all these years. To the extend of even if we lose each other along the way. I do remember and appreciate all the sacrifices made, the ups & down we went thru, our happiest & sappy moments.
Well, it happened to me twice. Err.. to be exact, it happened to me & Eila twice.
However, we are not regretting it.
We agreed dat some things are better to be left unsaid.
Actually, i dun intend to hit this right back.
Like wat Ratna quoted me.. "i lupe yg u ni fighter.. hehe.."
Yah I'm a fighter aint a lover, babtu asik out of love jer. hehe..
Famous for being straightforward and not tactful dat is, i might create further dispute.
But we are all mature adults, i hope. So, take it as it is. If you cant swallow, then start LEARNING.
Lessons to learn in LOVE LIFE:
~ Never let your other half to be so close to your best friends.
~ Never to have so many loopholes in life, cos bestfriends can't remember every single detail that you've lied. Even the lil things. Especially me. You peepz know i am famous for being forgetful, ignorant & oblivious. I can blurt out aniting when being caught unaware. Its hard to be cautious all the time. Like i am not being maself ok & I hate it.
~ Never to ask your bestfriend to be a middle person. Domestic dispute should be settled by you & your other half. But of course, bestfriends are there to listen to your rants, woes & voice out their opinions to soothe u.
~ Never confuse yourself wif other distractions when you are settled down with a guy whom you've forsee to be the only man in ur life. Bear in mind, we are not getting any younger.
~ Never put your bestfriends into a hard spot to cover yourself. Bestfriends can cover you, can stay by you, can stand by you thru wateva shit, BUT it cannot be foreva especially when the whole problem starts with you.
~ Never seek your bestfriends' opinions when you always think that you are always right.
~ Never place your ego too high up there when it comes to sincere friendship.
YES.
We are indeed DIFFERENT.
We know the best.
They are nothing compared to US.
Coz, only we know the rough road we've gone thru back then.
Only we know the truth of the dramatic stories of our lives.
Only we know each others' characteristics, traits & antics the best.
Its a waste havin to see 6-7 years of friendship went down the drain.
But much wasted when even after the aftermath, I see the same mentality, perception & views remained unchanged. Dats sad..
Let me give a scenario here.
If your bestfriend is in the wrong, would you cover up your bestfriend 100%, stay by him/her, support him/her all the way be it if what he/she did are not right? Even to the extend of killing people? Rob a bank? Abuse a cat?
Think abt it.
Cos me & Eila DON'T.
That makes us DIFFERENT.
TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
We can only advise and pointing out the mistakes.
We are willing to support & giving the best of a friend could have ever offer.
Bestfriends talk senses to make you aware of your doings, be it right or wrong coz sumtimes we, as humans are blind.
Bestfriends are by your side to unfold the blindness in you.
And i am sure we did.
It could be our fault. And it could be your fault.
Well, to end this, all parties have their own fault.
I'm sure this could be sustain if . . .Hmm.. I dun wish to elaborate further.
"Let it be this way ..
Only time will tell ..
I just wanna be low profile .. "
Heard of these quotes before? You bet.
Not frm me of course. :)
The double E's.
The last 2 standings.
If you get what i mean.
Dok, hanya kita kita jer lar yg tau ehk..
Yes i am at work.
Diverting my attention to other stuffs except work.
Heh.
I've not been kepo-ing to frenz, members, acquaintance or even strangers' blogs lately.
But I hit to a site a while ago, after reading it, i was smiling cynically to myself.
Yah friends are really important in our lives apart from our family.
I don't deny it. But, it shall depend on what kind of friends you are hooked to for your whole life.
At this juncture, i am blessed to still have eila as the bestest fren by my side where our friendship bloomed from our Poly stage till our working life & hopefully till our last breath.
Insya Allah.
Errr.. to my other gd frenz, you are all not forgotten too aite. Too many to mention but you know who you are rite..
I agree with the term, friends do come & go. I certainly treasure the moments for every friendship i've made all these years. To the extend of even if we lose each other along the way. I do remember and appreciate all the sacrifices made, the ups & down we went thru, our happiest & sappy moments.
Well, it happened to me twice. Err.. to be exact, it happened to me & Eila twice.
However, we are not regretting it.
We agreed dat some things are better to be left unsaid.
Actually, i dun intend to hit this right back.
Like wat Ratna quoted me.. "i lupe yg u ni fighter.. hehe.."
Yah I'm a fighter aint a lover, babtu asik out of love jer. hehe..
Famous for being straightforward and not tactful dat is, i might create further dispute.
But we are all mature adults, i hope. So, take it as it is. If you cant swallow, then start LEARNING.
Lessons to learn in LOVE LIFE:
~ Never let your other half to be so close to your best friends.
~ Never to have so many loopholes in life, cos bestfriends can't remember every single detail that you've lied. Even the lil things. Especially me. You peepz know i am famous for being forgetful, ignorant & oblivious. I can blurt out aniting when being caught unaware. Its hard to be cautious all the time. Like i am not being maself ok & I hate it.
~ Never to ask your bestfriend to be a middle person. Domestic dispute should be settled by you & your other half. But of course, bestfriends are there to listen to your rants, woes & voice out their opinions to soothe u.
~ Never confuse yourself wif other distractions when you are settled down with a guy whom you've forsee to be the only man in ur life. Bear in mind, we are not getting any younger.
~ Never put your bestfriends into a hard spot to cover yourself. Bestfriends can cover you, can stay by you, can stand by you thru wateva shit, BUT it cannot be foreva especially when the whole problem starts with you.
~ Never seek your bestfriends' opinions when you always think that you are always right.
~ Never place your ego too high up there when it comes to sincere friendship.
YES.
We are indeed DIFFERENT.
We know the best.
They are nothing compared to US.
Coz, only we know the rough road we've gone thru back then.
Only we know the truth of the dramatic stories of our lives.
Only we know each others' characteristics, traits & antics the best.
Its a waste havin to see 6-7 years of friendship went down the drain.
But much wasted when even after the aftermath, I see the same mentality, perception & views remained unchanged. Dats sad..
Let me give a scenario here.
If your bestfriend is in the wrong, would you cover up your bestfriend 100%, stay by him/her, support him/her all the way be it if what he/she did are not right? Even to the extend of killing people? Rob a bank? Abuse a cat?
Think abt it.
Cos me & Eila DON'T.
That makes us DIFFERENT.
TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
We can only advise and pointing out the mistakes.
We are willing to support & giving the best of a friend could have ever offer.
Bestfriends talk senses to make you aware of your doings, be it right or wrong coz sumtimes we, as humans are blind.
Bestfriends are by your side to unfold the blindness in you.
And i am sure we did.
It could be our fault. And it could be your fault.
Well, to end this, all parties have their own fault.
I'm sure this could be sustain if . . .Hmm.. I dun wish to elaborate further.
"Let it be this way ..
Only time will tell ..
I just wanna be low profile .. "
Heard of these quotes before? You bet.
Not frm me of course. :)
The double E's.The last 2 standings.
If you get what i mean.
Dok, hanya kita kita jer lar yg tau ehk..
Comments