Love Note ..
Dear love,
You dun nid to do that to get my attention..
Why to such extend?
I can give u all the attention that you want, but in a proper way dat is.
Face me, talk to me.
Like the good ol' times.
I'm living to this quote I composed myself cos the world would be a better place to live in when one could forgive another. Agree?
"Wheneva u look back to recollect da past
Filter da grieves and grasp da lust
Bless da lust and let grievances to rust
Savor our friendship (errr.. relationship? love? not sure..) while it last"
Come to think of it, thanks for that gesture.
It means something though.
Indirectly.
I've never been stronger before. Thanks to you.
Be strong, sensible & confident of yourself.
Just like the way you used to be.
You want something, you work hard for it.
Isn't that has been your mentality all these while?
In an appropriate way of course.
But first, you must know what you actually want.
Be firm. Be decisive.
For once at least.
Take care, love ..
P/S: Cancer Vs Capricorn - click this.
You dun nid to do that to get my attention..
Why to such extend?
I can give u all the attention that you want, but in a proper way dat is.
Face me, talk to me.
Like the good ol' times.
I'm living to this quote I composed myself cos the world would be a better place to live in when one could forgive another. Agree?
"Wheneva u look back to recollect da past
Filter da grieves and grasp da lust
Bless da lust and let grievances to rust
Savor our friendship (errr.. relationship? love? not sure..) while it last"
Come to think of it, thanks for that gesture.
It means something though.
Indirectly.
I've never been stronger before. Thanks to you.
Be strong, sensible & confident of yourself.
Just like the way you used to be.
You want something, you work hard for it.
Isn't that has been your mentality all these while?
In an appropriate way of course.
But first, you must know what you actually want.
Be firm. Be decisive.
For once at least.
Take care, love ..
P/S: Cancer Vs Capricorn - click this.
Comments