Multiply updated
Finally, the excessive narcissus pixs are up in Multiply.
Calling out fellow hirok bin pikoks..
Go Grab!
Karaoke cum Sri's B'dae Dinner
Danceholic's B'dae Pit
Check these out.
Just for the fun of it.
I was testing my Lumix FX-07 cammie.
Sure its damn good hor..
Oh zaman kegemilanganku~
Calling out fellow hirok bin pikoks..
Go Grab!
Karaoke cum Sri's B'dae Dinner
Danceholic's B'dae Pit
Check these out.
Just for the fun of it.
I was testing my Lumix FX-07 cammie.
Sure its damn good hor..
Oh zaman kegemilanganku~
My cuzzie, me & bro!
Gotta check dis site out ok.
Secondary Skool Days
First batch of Jentayu Sutera.
Look at those really RED lips.
Ya allah~! Lepak lah hokey~!
Check dis out Jentz~
Zaman Kegemilangan Jentz Part 2.
Reminiscence of Hari Raya like ages ago?

Gotta check dis site out ok.
Secondary Skool Days
First batch of Jentayu Sutera.
Look at those really RED lips.Ya allah~! Lepak lah hokey~!
Check dis out Jentz~
Zaman Kegemilangan Jentz Part 2.
Reminiscence of Hari Raya like ages ago?
Hari Raya Collection Over D Years
I proudly confessed that i used to work in guardian pharmacy right after my O levels lar hokey!
Togedder with Ah Yeww~~ LoL!!
Zaman Poly!!!
Yah have fun laughing at those exclusive pics.
Huahuahuahua!
I proudly confessed that i used to work in guardian pharmacy right after my O levels lar hokey!
Togedder with Ah Yeww~~ LoL!!
Zaman Poly!!!Yah have fun laughing at those exclusive pics.
Huahuahuahua!
Comments