My Tots
My purpose of tagging her, using my own name revealing my company’s ISP are means of clarification.
I did not ask her to get so emotional, admitting or blaming things that should have been done eons ago. I did not expect any apologies neither do I seek attention from all parties. I am not in dire of all those criterias mentioned earlier on to help me move on or lead my life happily ever after.
So, to those who thought otherwise, please mind your own business because I know what I am doing. Nothing about dissing and neither it’s about humiliating any parties. To whoever you are, dun start preaching on true friends should this, that and blah blah blah. Personally, I am so sick & tired of those redundant quotes, phrases & sentences.
Let me say my piece in the convenience of my own blog; my own property.
No one knows the truth & the real truth except for those who are involved.
I believe each of us has our own imperfections & flaws. I do not demand anyone to own up neither do I mean any harm. I didn’t even state that every single thing had to be pointrd to you. I am not perfect either. Please do a recap for those kepo kepo people out there. Senang ckp, takyah kepo sudah. You wanna read, u read but just keep all your thoughts to yourself. Our life has always been a stage drama since years ago. So, it’s nothing new.
Being relenting doesn’t help for any parties at this period. Probably yes to those who doesn’t know a thing. Every single thing that had happened might reflect so badly on me because of my words that can kill. But I thought, what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger isn’t it?
Let everyone see & judge me as the bad person because I dun type entries like you do. I don’t care a hoot about it either. I am contented enough to write entries like I’ve been doing so because I dun wish to invite intruders to share my utmost sorrows & happiness in here. Like I say, to each its own. Everyone has their personal opinion to sum up with.
Yah tell me that I’m arrogant, stuck up, proud, mulut jahat, wicked, influencing others on my bad habits or character and whatever shit it could be. Like what’s new? I’ve been getting such groundless comparisons by stupid, incorrigible morons who are not in our favor, oops correction, in MY favor back then and up till today. Tell me about it.
If the recent happenings might cause your fellow readers, members, avid fans & friends to detest me, bruising their ego & heart, then let it be. As long as my own circle of friends & clan understand and fathom the real situation, my character, the way I do & react on things, I do not have anything to worry.
Even if I have to face the catastrophe all alone, I am all game for it. I dun wish to drag others especially my peepz into something that had provoked me in resorting to this act. I am doing this alone anyway. The childish days are soooo over. Yes I should just be ignorant & fuck it with everything. But, it’s definitely a NO-NO to that one particular subtle entry of hers. I really had it to my neck. If not, I couldn’t be bothered less about anything & everything. Oh puhleese, it wasn’t even about jealousy or envious at all heh.
Some people might be commenting, dun read those entries if it would offend me in a way or two. Hell right~! Yet again, it’s my choice if I wanna read those & get affected. Why do I have to get affected? It’s simply because some facts written doesn’t coincide with our past happenings of course. Duh~!
I truly appreciate & treasure such close friendship we had, where we went through all shits & happiness together. Not forgetting all those endless laughter & tears. How we fight & stand up for our rights, those everyday juicy gossips, the morning, afternoon & even midnight conference calls, the outings, the meet-ups, the fun we had and even our occasional squabbles. Anything & everything that we’ve shared, just name it. How can I ever forget? No doubt that I will always remember.
I am not the kind who likes to see friendship ends in such a way. I treasure & value friendship made & I wouldn’t wanna lose a single friend along my journey of life but sometimes, it’s just too bad, shit happens. If only the word ego doesn’t exist, isn’t the world would be a better place to live in? Ego kills. It certainly does.
I dun have the time to play the blaming game now.
I’ve grown up.
I would rather forgive & forget.
I can accept who the person is, be it the past or even the present.
Who am I to judge a person?
This applies to everyone & anyone who had once ever share a part of his/her life with me.
BUT …
You chose this path.
You chose to lead your life this way.
You chose not to do anything.
You chose to move on without us.
No one is holding you back.
Btw, we didn’t feel neglected at all.
We are just too disappointed.
Utterly disappointed.
I really feel for this entry. I really do.
I dun wish to carry on.
Any queries, e-mail me.
You can find it on the extreme right hand corner of my site.
Only she is invited to e-mail me if there is a need to.
If not, let’s put it to a stop.
Let things hang this way if no cure can be done.
Let’s put it to a halt.
Comments