An agony of ambiguity

Emotionally disturbed mode ON.

The things i stumbled upon, every phenomenon details i've found out or derived from and all the occurrences that had happened, are happening or going to happen...
Sometimes, how i wish these are just as absurd and surreal as a dream.
I would rather have those compiled in a storybook as a mere illusion.

I'm uncertain why do i need to torment myself.
I'm moving on with life accompanied by the bitterness of mixed feelings.
Get the drift?
Its okay if no one does anyway.

But, I clearly don't understand why the heck should I feel dejected when I found out something a while ago. Why such feeling Ef? You are one hell of a confused woman.
I couldn't even sustain my own emotions.
What a disappointment~!

But I'm thankful that I am not associated to 'that' kind of affiliation...
Perhaps the services offered are lucrative ...
Probably..
*hanya kita kita jer yang tau*
~ Ssshhh ~

Looking down at the previous entry, with regards to the test, I scored the highest. bah!
I remembered the answers even without looking at the answer sheets okay.
Get the point Mima? ;p

I'm not sure who are Hehe & John.
Please leave your first or last name with nicks or real names that I know of hokey?
At the end of the test, you'll be asked to input some SHORT details.
You can put any rubbish in the details, even your email addy BUT not your first or last name.
Chuber ehk~

Bobby aka Nadzry commented my options are all so close & confusing. Its like sitting for FTT test! Heh. Ratna, who's nick is onechoochui claimed that I have a split personality. Like he dunno the person who did the questions if she is the idealist or the rationalist me. ;p

Like hello... I'm idealistic by nature BUT the fact is i am a rational person hokey.
In some ways at least. Hmph!
Some of the answers doesn't reflect me well to people.
Perhaps I'm masking myself that some or all couldn't penetrate through me heh.
At least those who did the test get to unravel some hidden qualities of mine.

"An aura of mystery which makes me predictable in an unpredictable way"

How true my own quote may be heh.
Dun puke, cos I am..
*bleargh*

No worries, I am not gonna judge you peepz according to the scores you've acquired hokey.
Now, mima is that a relieve to you?

Anyway, I am a quarter-century-to-be soon.
Suddenly, I feel so old.
And its not a very nice feeling reaching a quarter century.
I'm not eager & not looking forward to the date as much as I did last year.
The celebration I had with my closed & love ones last year was a blast.
Well, no more of such thing this year.
I am well prepared to turn twenty-five all alone.
All by myself...
Living in solitude.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted