The art of deception
Its tricky and probably I'm a tricky person.
Trickiness brings challenge to one.
And how I love challenges, even if i ended up experiencing emotional breakdown along the way. As long as I get to overcome any kind of adverse calamity, I will be fairly contented.
If you are living up to the term, "I can get what I want" well, I share the same conception as you. Even if it takes a long time to literally get what I want, as long as I get what I want, I wouldn't mind going through the various obstacles. Even if I stumble & fall, I will pick myself up and fight through it.
And now, what I want is to be more stable in my career & especially my cluttered mind.
I dun wanna be like you.
I dun wanna have issues with myself.
I dun wanna deal with unneccesary insecurities.
Cos, I dun wanna be one confuse woman all my life.
I am happy and sad at the same time.
I'm happy cos I eventually get what I want and I'm sad because you've sacrificed our love to uphold your ego.
I am not playing the blaming game.
Its the situation and our similar yet contradicting nature that had put us in a spot.
Things happened without us realising the cause & effect.
You may be cursing & swearing me in the surface.
But I know what exactly you feel deep down beneath your heart.
Say it to my face that I've airs around me, I'm proud, I'm arrogant, I ni mane punya mane..
But..
If given more time, you will be surprised that I am able to crack the four walls encompassing you.
Yeah, I can be your psychic, a physcologist or probably a social worker heh.
I'm amazed to gain your confidence, practicality & logical reasonings while you are stucked with my bundles of sarcasm.
Whatever it is, you are my favourite mistake.
Aren't you flattered?
Trickiness brings challenge to one.
And how I love challenges, even if i ended up experiencing emotional breakdown along the way. As long as I get to overcome any kind of adverse calamity, I will be fairly contented.
If you are living up to the term, "I can get what I want" well, I share the same conception as you. Even if it takes a long time to literally get what I want, as long as I get what I want, I wouldn't mind going through the various obstacles. Even if I stumble & fall, I will pick myself up and fight through it.
And now, what I want is to be more stable in my career & especially my cluttered mind.
I dun wanna be like you.
I dun wanna have issues with myself.
I dun wanna deal with unneccesary insecurities.
Cos, I dun wanna be one confuse woman all my life.
I am happy and sad at the same time.
I'm happy cos I eventually get what I want and I'm sad because you've sacrificed our love to uphold your ego.
I am not playing the blaming game.
Its the situation and our similar yet contradicting nature that had put us in a spot.
Things happened without us realising the cause & effect.
You may be cursing & swearing me in the surface.
But I know what exactly you feel deep down beneath your heart.
Say it to my face that I've airs around me, I'm proud, I'm arrogant, I ni mane punya mane..
But..
If given more time, you will be surprised that I am able to crack the four walls encompassing you.
Yeah, I can be your psychic, a physcologist or probably a social worker heh.
I'm amazed to gain your confidence, practicality & logical reasonings while you are stucked with my bundles of sarcasm.
Whatever it is, you are my favourite mistake.
Aren't you flattered?
Comments