A complaint
I reached home yesterday morning at about 10 am and had a conversation with mom.
Mom: Dik, lambat balik?
Me: A'ah lar.. byk keje..
Mom: Mummy ngn abah nak gi Sabah jap lagi kol 1.
Me: Arhhh bagoslahhh.. Niari pergi, niari baru nak bilang..!
Mom: Eh kan mummy dah bilang tuari?
Me: Ahh mcm pahamm~~
*layan*
Gi Sabah mcm nak gi town. Suker bilang last minute?
Sedih sehh~~
Kecik hati..
*terk terk terk*
I've just blogged in multiply which I've no idea why.
I think I am as confuse as ever..
Mane nak blog kat multiply, mane nak blog kat blogspot.
Chuber ehk~
The portion that I like ..
To perceive is to suffer.
The supposedly insuperable odds unravelled as time goes by.
Slowly, I deciphered the confusion of our complications.
It was never hard to begin with. We've made it difficult.
And the things we pondered, we failed to express ...
I shall be on a diet of romantic literature ...
Thirsting for more?
Click here.
If not, its perfectly fine. Heh.
Mom: Dik, lambat balik?
Me: A'ah lar.. byk keje..
Mom: Mummy ngn abah nak gi Sabah jap lagi kol 1.
Me: Arhhh bagoslahhh.. Niari pergi, niari baru nak bilang..!
Mom: Eh kan mummy dah bilang tuari?
Me: Ahh mcm pahamm~~
*layan*
Gi Sabah mcm nak gi town. Suker bilang last minute?
Sedih sehh~~
Kecik hati..
*terk terk terk*
I've just blogged in multiply which I've no idea why.
I think I am as confuse as ever..
Mane nak blog kat multiply, mane nak blog kat blogspot.
Chuber ehk~
The portion that I like ..
To perceive is to suffer.
The supposedly insuperable odds unravelled as time goes by.
Slowly, I deciphered the confusion of our complications.
It was never hard to begin with. We've made it difficult.
And the things we pondered, we failed to express ...
I shall be on a diet of romantic literature ...
Thirsting for more?
Click here.
If not, its perfectly fine. Heh.
Comments