Da day dat went wrong


I reached home really late last night at abt 3am, due to excessive work loads @ work.
Hibernating mode ON only close to 4am.
I was awakened by the endless, deafening sound of my mobile at 10am.
Guess who's the caller?

None other than MIMA! ;p
She was asking me out for lunch cos Ena, who's back from Aussie, initiated the meet-up.
I was like.. WTF? 10 am is still way too early. Heh.
Asking dem to go ahead cos i'm in dire of a beauty sleep.

As i was tossing right & left, trying to find a comfortable spot to doze off, I felt a sharp pang in my heart. Its hard to explain the real feeling though. I ignored & tried very hard to continue my disrupted hibernation. I just couldn't when approximately after 2 hrs i received a msg which certainly pissed me off to the max. I dun wish to elaborate.

Suddenly, i was wide awake & energised due to my abrupt change of emotion & reaction towards sumting dat was not so nice happened. Urgh!
I usually had that kind of pangs, acting like my gut feeling when things like that is abt to occur.

Picked up d fone & called Mima to complain of cos and she was actually thankful upon d stupid msg dat i woke up. So, i dragged myself for a shower & dressed up to meet her, sarip & ena @ Simei.

Hailed a cab & happily chatting with ketam jantan aka uncle. Hung up on him to call Mima while rummaging thru my bag to find my wallet. I've the tendency to prepare cash like at least 5 mins before i alight. And guess what? I forgot to bring my wallet! I left it on my study table~! Luckily i had some loose change all over my bag. The cab fare was sui sui $4.70 lar hokey. I freaked out when i called Mima. Anyway, thanks dear for being my mamasan cum atm bergerak for today.
*muacks*

TRUST ME. I feel so insecure without my wallet & especially with insufficient cash.

Then ...

Dad called me & sounded angry. Guess what?
I didn't lock the door when i left home and no one was at home.
I was in a hurry okay to meet them..
He reached home like 15 mins after i left.
What did i get?
A manly scream accompanied by a short nag.
Luckily it was dad. If mom, a whiny & loud scream accompanied by a loooonnngg nag!
kekekekekke!!!

Since they had their lunch, Sarip & Mima made their way back to work while Ena accompanied me for MY lunch. It was nice seeing her after so long. We will meet again real soon for more quality time heh.

Next, i reached work late today. The moment i stepped out of the lift, the strap of my heels snapped! Imagine that i had to drag my left foot as I enter my dept. and i had so many pairs of eyes staring at me. But do i look like i care? Fortunately, i had an extra pair of footwear underneath my desk & it blended well with my kakak2 look today. Pheww~!

Conclusion:-

1st# The msg i received at noon

2nd# I forgot my wallet!

3rd# Dad shouted @ me for not locking the door

4th# The strap of my heels ripped out

THANKS!

How bad can my day be! Arrgghhhh~!!!

And so..
Anyone care to educate me with this..

If lembu is cow,
badak berendam is hippopotamus,
kerbau is water-buffalo?

So,

What is ox in malay?
and
What is bull in malay? Is it sapi?

I just get to know frm fellow colleagues that sapi & lembu is cow.
Ox & bull is kerbau.
If that's the case, what is water-buffalo in malay??
*pening*

I need heeeelllllpppp!!!

Because...
We have a pair of crabs & bulls in IBM.
Ketam jantan & ketam betina. Sapi jantan & sapi betina?

Kalau tak paham takper, hanye kita-kita jer yang tau. Heh.

To Mima: Since you can't printscreen, let me present this to you..


Difference is..
Your plop sound effect is like the loud version while mine is soft.
Hahahahhaa!!

Hokey.. can't wait to go home! Less than an hour's time~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted