I'm bruised
I'm in a rather sentimental mode these few days.
I'm severely bruised by his words. I didnt expect him to utter those indignant remarks.
Although he claimed it was a joke, but couldn't it be something else?
Anything & everything BUT him.
The effect was too overwhelming till I let out a grievous cry.
Nothing about him can turn out to be a joke.
I don't take things lightly whenever it comes to him, even if I try, I just couldn't.
Well, I should say ...
The joke that went wrong.
My mood changed tremendously when I heard it.
I didn't expect him to use that to get back at me upon my mischievous remarks to him earlier on. Being impulsive, i flared up instantenously till extreme vulgarities gushed out frm my mouth.
Yeah because of that blasted remarks, we fought.
Heaps exchanged of Sms-es & instant messaging in MSN.
But, both didn't work to rectify our dispute.
I'm utterly disappointed in him.
He should know my feelings very well & how fragile I am at this moment, but yet he rubbed it in.
Especially when this concern my pride & dignity, I wouldn't spare anyone, no matter who you are. I don't give a damn! Yeah, my ego, my pride & dignity means a lot to me that I shall be defensive of myself PARTICULARLY to things that I didn't do.
Mind you~!
Why do i have to everytime cater to your feelings, your rumbles and your emotions?
Once is enough. I tried to take it lightly although i felt the hurt.
Another repeat telecast?
You gave it away.
You should have known me better.
Better than anyone else.
Taking your leave?
It happened once .. What is twice?
If its due to my killing words & profanities that you are walking away, think again.
Is it comparable to the indignant remarks you've thrown at me?
No matter who started it first, yours was too much for me to carry.
You jolly well know how major he had affected my life.
Don't ever use him to pluck a joke at me.
Cos it will never turn out to be a joke.
TRUST ME. IT WILL NEVER BE.
NEVER.
Totally bruised.
I'm severely bruised by his words. I didnt expect him to utter those indignant remarks.
Although he claimed it was a joke, but couldn't it be something else?
Anything & everything BUT him.
The effect was too overwhelming till I let out a grievous cry.
Nothing about him can turn out to be a joke.
I don't take things lightly whenever it comes to him, even if I try, I just couldn't.
Well, I should say ...
The joke that went wrong.
My mood changed tremendously when I heard it.
I didn't expect him to use that to get back at me upon my mischievous remarks to him earlier on. Being impulsive, i flared up instantenously till extreme vulgarities gushed out frm my mouth.
Yeah because of that blasted remarks, we fought.
Heaps exchanged of Sms-es & instant messaging in MSN.
But, both didn't work to rectify our dispute.
I'm utterly disappointed in him.
He should know my feelings very well & how fragile I am at this moment, but yet he rubbed it in.
Especially when this concern my pride & dignity, I wouldn't spare anyone, no matter who you are. I don't give a damn! Yeah, my ego, my pride & dignity means a lot to me that I shall be defensive of myself PARTICULARLY to things that I didn't do.
Mind you~!
Why do i have to everytime cater to your feelings, your rumbles and your emotions?
Once is enough. I tried to take it lightly although i felt the hurt.
Another repeat telecast?
You gave it away.
You should have known me better.
Better than anyone else.
Taking your leave?
It happened once .. What is twice?
If its due to my killing words & profanities that you are walking away, think again.
Is it comparable to the indignant remarks you've thrown at me?
No matter who started it first, yours was too much for me to carry.
You jolly well know how major he had affected my life.
Don't ever use him to pluck a joke at me.
Cos it will never turn out to be a joke.
TRUST ME. IT WILL NEVER BE.
NEVER.
Totally bruised.
Comments