I'm dead beat ...
I'm back from AMP YEP Funnatical Camp 2.
Although it was only 2 days & 1 night camp, my whole body is still aching even after long hibernation hours.
I spent my last friday night @ AMP for further briefing & discussion which ended at about 2am or so. I didnt get to sleep when i got home cos i was worrying about something. These questions kept recurring in my mind.
What am i gonna bring for the camp?
Which bag to use?
Do i still have those camping bags?
Which shirts to bring?
Which pants to bring?
What to wear in the morning?
*layan*
I worry too much over unnecessary things, aren't i?
I used to be a hardcore camper during my secondary sch up to poly days.
I've self-proclaimed that i've retired at this age. Heh.
Even Zaheed, my fellow mentor passed a remark..
"Ef.. U'r like Paris Hilton"
Hinted that i'm a bimbo? Basketball kan.. Hahaha!
Just because i brought my mom's bag cum trolley and using my shades to protect maself frm the scorching sun.
Anyway, i'm not offended at all. Kekeke~!
Hey but at least i didnt use any make-up & dressed up as dressed down as possible. Errr.. dressed up? dressed down? You get what i mean right? lol~!
Apart from being the photographer of the whole event, i've made myself useful as in being the kakak² logistics cum minah porter. I missed the dragon boat session although i wanted to. But i think i better dun cos i couldnt see myself being burnt at the end of it all. Hehe! Thank God i chose to work with the logistics peepz.
*giggles*
The camp was packed with activities. We were darn tired after the nightwalk cum solowalk but the kids were still energetic; laughing away during their late night supper. Can you imagine that? So obvious that we are getting old & pancit!
As soon as i reached home on Sunday, i chucked my bag aside, washed up, change clothings & hit the sack! Btw, i've already showered in AMP before that heh. Hehe! Anyway, 3 days without proper sleep and when finally i got to hug & kish my bantal busyuk, i was in the lala land till Monday afternoon at 2 pm! After which i had my meal & continued hibernating till maghrib. Layan!!!
Guess what? I've made it to work on nite shift!
Although i didnt want to..
And.. do i have a choice?
*bleargh*
Now, i need a good massage!
Any takers?
Heh.
The involved parties!
~ Funnatical Camp 2 ~
To have a peek of the whole event, pls click below:-
Funnatical Camp 2
Although it was only 2 days & 1 night camp, my whole body is still aching even after long hibernation hours.
I spent my last friday night @ AMP for further briefing & discussion which ended at about 2am or so. I didnt get to sleep when i got home cos i was worrying about something. These questions kept recurring in my mind.
What am i gonna bring for the camp?
Which bag to use?
Do i still have those camping bags?
Which shirts to bring?
Which pants to bring?
What to wear in the morning?
*layan*
I worry too much over unnecessary things, aren't i?
I used to be a hardcore camper during my secondary sch up to poly days.
I've self-proclaimed that i've retired at this age. Heh.
Even Zaheed, my fellow mentor passed a remark..
"Ef.. U'r like Paris Hilton"
Hinted that i'm a bimbo? Basketball kan.. Hahaha!
Just because i brought my mom's bag cum trolley and using my shades to protect maself frm the scorching sun.
Anyway, i'm not offended at all. Kekeke~!
Hey but at least i didnt use any make-up & dressed up as dressed down as possible. Errr.. dressed up? dressed down? You get what i mean right? lol~!
Apart from being the photographer of the whole event, i've made myself useful as in being the kakak² logistics cum minah porter. I missed the dragon boat session although i wanted to. But i think i better dun cos i couldnt see myself being burnt at the end of it all. Hehe! Thank God i chose to work with the logistics peepz.
*giggles*
The camp was packed with activities. We were darn tired after the nightwalk cum solowalk but the kids were still energetic; laughing away during their late night supper. Can you imagine that? So obvious that we are getting old & pancit!
As soon as i reached home on Sunday, i chucked my bag aside, washed up, change clothings & hit the sack! Btw, i've already showered in AMP before that heh. Hehe! Anyway, 3 days without proper sleep and when finally i got to hug & kish my bantal busyuk, i was in the lala land till Monday afternoon at 2 pm! After which i had my meal & continued hibernating till maghrib. Layan!!!
Guess what? I've made it to work on nite shift!
Although i didnt want to..
And.. do i have a choice?
*bleargh*
Now, i need a good massage!
Any takers?
Heh.
~ Funnatical Camp 2 ~
To have a peek of the whole event, pls click below:-
Funnatical Camp 2
Comments