JL Sale~!
Met up with the lovely gerls @ Expo.
They had planned on this hot agenda since yesterday & managed to dragged me into it.
I woke up in the evening & planned to reach there late so as not to dry up my bank account. I thought by the time i've reached, they would have paid for their items but hell NO! Heh.
In fact, i joined their retail theraphy session & invested on a pair of white jelly-like cum rubber type shoes. Its damn cheap u noe.. *grins*
Now, i am a proud owner of 3 jelly-like cum rubber type shoes.
I have those in pink, brown & white~! :)
They had planned on this hot agenda since yesterday & managed to dragged me into it.
I woke up in the evening & planned to reach there late so as not to dry up my bank account. I thought by the time i've reached, they would have paid for their items but hell NO! Heh.
In fact, i joined their retail theraphy session & invested on a pair of white jelly-like cum rubber type shoes. Its damn cheap u noe.. *grins*
Now, i am a proud owner of 3 jelly-like cum rubber type shoes.
I have those in pink, brown & white~! :)
Dats what Eila claimed.
Emyton commented me as the Hi-5 show presenter~!
Layan arh!!
More to a nyonya selekeh reporting work @ 10 pm~!
*giggles*
Yeah, dats my outfit for today.
Sembaranggg jer pakai~
Well, nyte shift maaa... As long as no jeans on weekdays except Friday okayyy per..
Pure shiokness okay as everyday i come to work dressing casually.
No need those smart pants, skirts, shirts & heels.
And to think dat i am working in an office environment~!
THE SALE!!!
Okay.. I'm off for my self-declared break.
*roll eyes*
Comments