Miss.. Missed.. Missing
I missed the outing with the loveliest last Saturday.
Sorry babes~
I reached home really late from work & hibernation mode on at only 1pm.
Therefore, I missed Fantastic Four!
Urgh~!
So, i must get my matair tbh to watch it with me someday!
I miss hibernating for hours.
I'm so grateful that I managed to fulfill it during weekends.
Oh what a life Ef~!
Most importantly, I'm missing you.
Yes, you.
It hurts to think of you
It hurts me to think that you could still be with me ...
If you didn't do what you did
And I hate not being able to turn back time.
Ironic heh.
I've been thinking a lot ..
Like who don't know right?
Try get this drift ...
Main characteristics are shyness & insecurity which leads to a major fear of rejection.
Those will disappear with the realisation of being loved & appreciated.
Achieving the same aim in life but with different mindset & totally different perceptions on how things work. In the end, succeed in accomplishing the goals but in contrary directions.
How amazing~!
I'm truly intrigued by these facts.
And how oblivious we are to the basis.
My characteristics and emotions varied.
An aura of mystery which makes me predictable in an unpredictable way ..
Get what I mean?
Errr.. go try figure it out.
Heh.
Comments