A mundane monday
Monday blues.
But i'm cladded in pink. Heh.
Supposedly in the afternoon shift but guess what? I turned up at nite.
Mcm sukati mak bapak tiri makcik aku jer kan?
kekekeke!
Dats why i love IBM cos of its flexibility. :)
You all are not gonna believe this.
I shit 9 times today!
My beauty sleep was disrupted due to this.
Sakit ok juborku.. Rase mcm juborku dinodai lar hokey..
hahaha!
Pardon me for my crudeness.
Dats why i continued hibernating till about maghrib.
It could probably due to what i ate at my fren's wedding at bedok or the nasi lemak power at boon lay. I am not too sure. I msged all involved & only Lin was experiencing the same thing.
At least ko 3 kali jer.. aku 9 kali ok! Dah nak masok 10 tapi aku tahan jebat~!
kekekekeke!
Yes, i went all the way to boon lay for d nasi lemak power.
My 1st trip der & to think that i only set my foot in dat area probably like once a year?
The clan set off frm Bedok at about close to 9pm and we reached around 9.30. Feeling2 mcm sampai Melaka nyer pit stop! The queue was indeed LONG! Actually i was conned, i thought we were going to lepak-ing only. Hehe~!
I dunno lar which part yang power sangat. But oklah not dat bad heh.
All this thanks to Monis dat we ended up in Boon Lay. LoL!
After which we chilled at Jurong Hill. Mampos, 1st time siakz merantau.
We felt so jakun. Heh.
Lucky, der's a twin proton gen to ferry us to & fro.
If not, forgeddit, i can't be bothered.
The scenery was indeed nice. Too bad i didnt bring my cammie. If not i would have shared with you peepz. Next time hokey? Ahh biler tu agaknyer.. Heee~
Let me touch on last friday of which i was on leave.
Slept for 3 hours & off i went to mit Sery at bedok interchange.
We reached Katong at around 2 pm where Dee & Yaya had one full hour of melalak-ing oreadi. Knowing Yaya, surely her picks were all the rockers' songs. Hehe~!
At a later part, Dida joined us after work.
I sang the song Cinta by Misha & Jaclyn thrice with 3 different partners.
They are none other than Dee, Sery & followed by Dida.
Of course I sang Misha's part & had the other 3 as my Jaclyn.
*smiles*
Thanks Yaya for dis shot~
Mane ko nak nyanyi, mane ko nak amikkan gambar..
Hehee~!!
Me & my beautiful laydees~
Dida giving the rock never die pose~!
Look at Dee & Sery.
Peh semangat~!!! Hahaha!!
The UNO session.
Dee.. u nyer cards tu leh buat kipas lah hokey!
*kwang kwang kwang*
Let me recall Dee's ultimate blunder~!
She placed 2 skip cards & it was her turn again.
When she looked into her cards, she realised that she didnt have any cards to place next.
"ALAMAKKK!! I takde kad seh u!"
End up, she had to take a lot of cards frm d deck till she found a suitable card to place!
We were laughing our asses off~!!!
U pey slenger Dee, i takleh angkat hokey!
KEhkHEkHekHee!!!
CLICK HERE!
I had a meeting at AMP on saturday.
We organised a camp for the upcoming weekend for the kids. Everything was an impromptu & a lot of work had to be done. It was kind of taxing, however we are able to manage it i guess. Most tutors are pissed abt some things especially the seniors like me. Ouh well~ Biarlah rahsia.. Ryteee..
I volunteered maself to be d photographer for the whole event. Nak keje senang jer ehk~ Hehe.. Time to retire lar.. I had enuff of organising camps back then.
But of cos i would render any help needed & make myself useful for those 2 days heh.
I had lotsa jemputan yesterday.
I chose to attend 2 places.
Yaya & me made our way to West Coast to attend an old friend's wedding which is tepi tongkeng to Eila's place. The trios came by darn early.
The bride cladded in purple, looking so sweet & gorgeous.
Their potrait.
The guestbook.
Siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan.. tak menarik hati.. tiada memikat..
Eh wahh~! Hehe~!
Yaya, Eila & Me~!
Eila pey kepo~~ Haha!!
The troop had arrived.
See those asap? And d deafening sound was irritating.
Kekeke~
Mak andam sungguh vogue!
Darling Nad waited anxiously for her husband..
Finally, the bride & the groom.
So shweet~
With Nad's parents.
The salam-menyalam session moved me to tears when Nad cried.
Especially when she kissed & hugged her dad.
Awww~~
Last but not least, its us with the gorgeous pengantins~!
Click here for Nad's Wedding!
I didnt manage to see Janet cos i was being held up at Nad's place.
The moment i stepped Bedok, she left to her husband's side.
No pics for view. :(
Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru to both couples.
Semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat~
But i'm cladded in pink. Heh.
Supposedly in the afternoon shift but guess what? I turned up at nite.
Mcm sukati mak bapak tiri makcik aku jer kan?
kekekeke!
Dats why i love IBM cos of its flexibility. :)
You all are not gonna believe this.
I shit 9 times today!
My beauty sleep was disrupted due to this.
Sakit ok juborku.. Rase mcm juborku dinodai lar hokey..
hahaha!
Pardon me for my crudeness.
Dats why i continued hibernating till about maghrib.
It could probably due to what i ate at my fren's wedding at bedok or the nasi lemak power at boon lay. I am not too sure. I msged all involved & only Lin was experiencing the same thing.
At least ko 3 kali jer.. aku 9 kali ok! Dah nak masok 10 tapi aku tahan jebat~!
kekekekeke!
Yes, i went all the way to boon lay for d nasi lemak power.
My 1st trip der & to think that i only set my foot in dat area probably like once a year?
The clan set off frm Bedok at about close to 9pm and we reached around 9.30. Feeling2 mcm sampai Melaka nyer pit stop! The queue was indeed LONG! Actually i was conned, i thought we were going to lepak-ing only. Hehe~!
I dunno lar which part yang power sangat. But oklah not dat bad heh.
All this thanks to Monis dat we ended up in Boon Lay. LoL!
After which we chilled at Jurong Hill. Mampos, 1st time siakz merantau.
We felt so jakun. Heh.
Lucky, der's a twin proton gen to ferry us to & fro.
If not, forgeddit, i can't be bothered.
The scenery was indeed nice. Too bad i didnt bring my cammie. If not i would have shared with you peepz. Next time hokey? Ahh biler tu agaknyer.. Heee~
Let me touch on last friday of which i was on leave.
Slept for 3 hours & off i went to mit Sery at bedok interchange.
We reached Katong at around 2 pm where Dee & Yaya had one full hour of melalak-ing oreadi. Knowing Yaya, surely her picks were all the rockers' songs. Hehe~!
At a later part, Dida joined us after work.
I sang the song Cinta by Misha & Jaclyn thrice with 3 different partners.
They are none other than Dee, Sery & followed by Dida.
Of course I sang Misha's part & had the other 3 as my Jaclyn.
*smiles*
Mane ko nak nyanyi, mane ko nak amikkan gambar..
Hehee~!!
Look at Dee & Sery.
Peh semangat~!!! Hahaha!!
Dee.. u nyer cards tu leh buat kipas lah hokey!
*kwang kwang kwang*
Let me recall Dee's ultimate blunder~!
She placed 2 skip cards & it was her turn again.
When she looked into her cards, she realised that she didnt have any cards to place next.
"ALAMAKKK!! I takde kad seh u!"
End up, she had to take a lot of cards frm d deck till she found a suitable card to place!
We were laughing our asses off~!!!
U pey slenger Dee, i takleh angkat hokey!
KEhkHEkHekHee!!!
CLICK HERE!
I had a meeting at AMP on saturday.
We organised a camp for the upcoming weekend for the kids. Everything was an impromptu & a lot of work had to be done. It was kind of taxing, however we are able to manage it i guess. Most tutors are pissed abt some things especially the seniors like me. Ouh well~ Biarlah rahsia.. Ryteee..
I volunteered maself to be d photographer for the whole event. Nak keje senang jer ehk~ Hehe.. Time to retire lar.. I had enuff of organising camps back then.
But of cos i would render any help needed & make myself useful for those 2 days heh.
I had lotsa jemputan yesterday.
I chose to attend 2 places.
Yaya & me made our way to West Coast to attend an old friend's wedding which is tepi tongkeng to Eila's place. The trios came by darn early.
Siapa bilang gadis melayu tak menawan.. tak menarik hati.. tiada memikat..Eh wahh~! Hehe~!
The troop had arrived.
Kekeke~
Darling Nad waited anxiously for her husband..
So shweet~
The salam-menyalam session moved me to tears when Nad cried.
Especially when she kissed & hugged her dad.
Awww~~
Click here for Nad's Wedding!
I didnt manage to see Janet cos i was being held up at Nad's place.
The moment i stepped Bedok, she left to her husband's side.
No pics for view. :(
Anyway, Selamat Pengantin Baru to both couples.
Semoga berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat~
Comments