Perangai seh..
I'm famished.
My dept decided to order McNonel for our supper.
After going around taking orders, Mimiok called the operator to place those.
This time round, our orders are SUPER cekik darah hokey!
After he placed the normal, easy orders, he moved on to the next set..
Variety of cheeseburgers.
Can i have ..
1 cheeseburger
1 double cheeseburger PLAIN; without veges
1 double cheeseburger WITHOUT cheese
2 double cheeseburgers but combined into 1
LAYAN ARH!!
The operator must be thinking that what a burden IBM-ers are heh.
*giggles*
That explained why my title for this entry is Perangai seh..
Anyway, I have some nice pictures to share..
Err.. Reflection of us in the lift!
Hakeem Me Jaja!
The trembling star & I ain't kidding okay.
Taken in the middle of the night using night scenery mode of Lumix FX-07.
I didn't have a tripod stand with me so my hand was kind of shaky & I need to stay put for at least a minute hokey~
Our campsite scenery
I've Qabeer as the male model. LoL!
I've 2 models with me here. Hehe!
Exotic scenery~!
The after shower look!
The natural dot com look!
Absolutely without make-up lah hokey!
Err.. but i did put baby powder arh~
LoL!
This is the real me.
The plastic me.
The colourful me!
Believe me.. We are all tutors in AMP.
Presenting our spastic looks~!
Darn! I looked so pucattt..
Another tutor who is in charge of d camp! Jaja & mE!
Any plans for weekends peepz?
Please count me in.
I am damn free on Saturdays not until 30th June.
My dept decided to order McNonel for our supper.
After going around taking orders, Mimiok called the operator to place those.
This time round, our orders are SUPER cekik darah hokey!
After he placed the normal, easy orders, he moved on to the next set..
Variety of cheeseburgers.
Can i have ..
1 cheeseburger
1 double cheeseburger PLAIN; without veges
1 double cheeseburger WITHOUT cheese
2 double cheeseburgers but combined into 1
LAYAN ARH!!
The operator must be thinking that what a burden IBM-ers are heh.
*giggles*
That explained why my title for this entry is Perangai seh..
Anyway, I have some nice pictures to share..
Err.. Reflection of us in the lift!Hakeem Me Jaja!
The trembling star & I ain't kidding okay.Taken in the middle of the night using night scenery mode of Lumix FX-07.
I didn't have a tripod stand with me so my hand was kind of shaky & I need to stay put for at least a minute hokey~
Our campsite scenery
I've Qabeer as the male model. LoL!
I've 2 models with me here. Hehe!Exotic scenery~!
The after shower look!The natural dot com look!
Absolutely without make-up lah hokey!
Err.. but i did put baby powder arh~
LoL!
This is the real me.The plastic me.
The colourful me!
Believe me.. We are all tutors in AMP.Presenting our spastic looks~!
Darn! I looked so pucattt..
Another tutor who is in charge of d camp! Jaja & mE!Any plans for weekends peepz?
Please count me in.
I am damn free on Saturdays not until 30th June.
Comments