Vesak Day~!
Public holiday for all & a working day for me. I mean, working nyte.
What's new right?
But its okay, I can claim my off in lieu.
WeEee~
Finally i met dearest Mima on Wednesday.
She was on MC on Monday & half day on Tuesday.
Keshiannn sungguh~! Especially when she showed me her damn swollen pixs after d jab on her buttock last week. She looked like one of those mongolians, is that how you pronounce & spell it?
And she's back to her gorgeous mode lah hokey.
We catched up on a lot of things & sure i do miss a lot of things happening in her life heh.
I'm glad that the deadly 'phase' is over.
I'll always pray for your happiness.
Pray for mine too doll.. :)
Dear, as long as you are happy, I will always be happy & supportive of you ok.
*hugs*
See you next week cos i will be in d afternoon shift.
Don't you just love my company?
*giggles*
So, I woke up early on a Vesak Day.
I didnt have any plans & msged the closest if they care to date me out. Heh.
Dida was d first to reply~!
Me: U nak gi mane niari? Boring seh..
Dida: Ntah u.. Ahciam karaoke per?
BERBUIH ARH!
kHAkhkaHaa!
First, it was only d two of us..
Then, came Eila..
Smangat sey nyanyi! Eh-wah~!
Suke ko nyanyi lagu trauma?
Heee~
She came with her tengek of cos!
Are you singing or merely posing?
*bluekkk*
Ouhh pardon for my sexiness. Probably feeling slutty today?
Hahaha!!
Aspernormal, there's a fly around me.
*roll eyes*
Feeling2 taking pic with an artist.
Presenting Mr Rasta & his no.1 fan!
*layan*
Had dinner with Nadzry & Amilia @ Far East~!
UuUuu.. Are u getting shorter or am i growing taller?
*roll eyes*
Finally, the lovely laydees shot before we parted.
All went home except me of cos!
Like duh~!
Friday? ON LEAVE! *yayness*
What again?
Karaoke?
LAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i need to layan another batch of frenz today ..
What's new right?
But its okay, I can claim my off in lieu.
WeEee~
Finally i met dearest Mima on Wednesday.
She was on MC on Monday & half day on Tuesday.
Keshiannn sungguh~! Especially when she showed me her damn swollen pixs after d jab on her buttock last week. She looked like one of those mongolians, is that how you pronounce & spell it?
And she's back to her gorgeous mode lah hokey.
We catched up on a lot of things & sure i do miss a lot of things happening in her life heh.
I'm glad that the deadly 'phase' is over.
I'll always pray for your happiness.
Pray for mine too doll.. :)
Dear, as long as you are happy, I will always be happy & supportive of you ok.*hugs*
See you next week cos i will be in d afternoon shift.
Don't you just love my company?
*giggles*
So, I woke up early on a Vesak Day.
I didnt have any plans & msged the closest if they care to date me out. Heh.
Dida was d first to reply~!
Me: U nak gi mane niari? Boring seh..
Dida: Ntah u.. Ahciam karaoke per?
BERBUIH ARH!
kHAkhkaHaa!
Smangat sey nyanyi! Eh-wah~!
Suke ko nyanyi lagu trauma?
Heee~
Are you singing or merely posing?
*bluekkk*
Hahaha!!
Aspernormal, there's a fly around me.
*roll eyes*
Presenting Mr Rasta & his no.1 fan!
*layan*
*roll eyes*
All went home except me of cos!
Like duh~!
Friday? ON LEAVE! *yayness*
What again?
Karaoke?
LAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah i need to layan another batch of frenz today ..
Comments