Batam Trip ...

Time check: 8.30 am to meet at Harbourfront.
Nurul & me reached at 9 am. *grins*

As soon as Sery saw me, she gave that "OK U" hand sign. I didn't know what was that about.

She explained, "Ah betol ar you tak pakai selekeh..Banyak you nye jgn pakai lawa2! .."

I replied, "U~! I selekeh seh ni haaa~"

She said, "OKAY YOU~! Sorry lah selekeh, yang tak selekeh ni mintak mahap~!"

Eila claimed .. "Dgr2 takleh pakai lawa2, tapi kau pakai lawa2.. abehtu takleh bawak bag Guess, aku cari punya cari, nampak lah bag Puma..!"

Part mane siak aku tak pakai selekeh??

You know what Eila replied??

"Abeh kau pakai belt seh.."

I said "Dgr2 pakai belt tu kira lawa lah ni.. Oklah aku bukak belt lar.. Hahhaa!"

LAYAN!!!! YA ALLAH!

So, they were trying to imply that I was too dressed up for Batam. Chuber layan~!

Starring only 5 laydees & Kak Nel waited for us there and her task was bring us around in her Mercedes. Luckily its a Mercedes, therefore, 4 big butts managed to be squeeze in at the rear seat comfortably. :)

On our way to board the ferry~


Paparazzi on the move..
Eila!!

In the ferry!
Oh sungguh mintak dot com mukaku ini~ Hehehe!


Smile for the camera~!


Posing sakan ..
At the open space in the ferry!
So, tell me, did i over-dressed? NO right?


My nerdish look. Heh.

Rombongan ke Batam bersama 5 dara pingitan~! Hehe..
My hair is getting longer within such a short period of time..
Peh lincah~!

My peach pinkish cloth~


Feeling2 black & white for this year rayer..

A & W.. Wohoooo!!!

Finally~! Rootbeer float, mozza burger, curly fries ..
AND ...

Waffle Ice-cream~!

Sumptuous meal!!
Its been a long time since I indulged myself on these sinful treats especially when A&W became extinct in SG! Mane nak gi dpt gangggg?! I really gobble down countless of burgers hokey.. But shared with the rest of the gerls. But STILL!

I packed a dozen of yummilicious donuts & one mozza burger to bring back home!
The urut session that I've been waiting for was worthwhile but not the manicure & pedicure.
Yah at last i broke my virginity for manicure & pedicure in batam! Layan~!

But for Sery, she broke her virginity for body scrub & urut in batam. She had a trauma right after the session.. I couldn't help laughing at her okay! Hehehe!! By the way, she became our PA, i mean for each and every one of us hokey~! Mane nak angkat barang, mane jadi translator, mane nak keluarkan walletku nak bayarkan bende, mane nak picit nbr eila pakai call back system dan macam2 lagi lar dia kene buat for free! Tak sesia you jadi personal assistant kitorang~

Her line that I will never forget right after the urut session..

"Kewanitaan I dicabar~! Rasanya seperti dicabuli!"

Lepak gilerr hokey!! Wahahahahaa!!

Well, I am looking forward to pay Batam a visit again next month.
Anyone wanna join?
*grins*

*Batam trip pics*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted