Blissful yet lethargic ...


Friday 060707 :- Karaoke session ..

First it was only the 3 of us..
Me, Faizal & Sarip..

Prior to the karaoke session, I met Faizal Bachin to chill as he was frm work & the others couldn't meet earlier and why is his nick "bachin"? Well, he's stuck with the nick ever since poly days. LoL!

Not becos he is bachin as in smelly..! Haha! Cos we have too many friends by dat name & only God knows why he was d chosen one to be called bachin for easier identification. Heh.

I was forced to sing for the grand opening!
I think I sang Gerimis Mengundang by Slam..
*terk terk terk*

Been a long time since we meet up & dis faizal bachin made it dat day!
Although he knew no one except me! Glad dat he enjoyed himself mingling with the others hor.
Well.. wat can I say.. Cancerian peh sembarang~ LoL!


Well.. do i nid to further introduce him? Hehe!!

Both acquired such great voices that I felt intimidated of cos.. I should have brought an instrument like a triangle, tambourine or maracas and play to the beat of the song as they sang heh! Hahaha! On a brighter side, I had 2 guys to sing for me! Girls.. dun get jealous hor~ *winkZ*

After about an hour or so, then this lovely came ..!! With her troop! Hmph! Peh lambat!!

It was a surprise to see Sahrin came with his friend (who is Mima's cuzzie) & gf!
When both of them sing, as in Sarip & Faizal.. Power pack lah!

3 ketams & 1 sapi!!

Dun the cancerians look good side by side? Heh.
Sahrin - 10th July, Me - 6th July & Faizal - 2nd July..
Happy Birthday to US!


D gorgeous laydees posing for Bryan Boy.. Hehe..

Last but not least.. The IBM-ers, different designations frm various departments.

After that, we parted & the last four standings were me, rain, rip & bachin..
We were famished & proceeded to Deen biasa at i-forgot-where for our late nite supper. Wahahaha!

Well, when Sarip mingled with 3 crabs, that's it..! He is picking up our traits.. and actually he was frustrated about it.. You know why?

Aspernormal, when the crabs are involved in a conversation, how we just love to change topics without completing the previous topic & how our mind can get distracted & drifted away easily.. The most ironic thing is, how we tried to get back to the earlier conversation but FAILED cos we are one bunch of forgetful buggas! Lucky we had Sarip to save the situation. Hahaha!

Joke of the day:

Sahrin: Eh faizal, kau keje ape ar? Promoter ehk?
(at this point, we burst out laffing already)
Me: Kau siak ar rain! Kasi lar budak tu jawab dulu! Dia keje opis lar okay.. Hehe!
Sahrin: Takde.. abeh dia pakai smart smart.. Aku fikir dia promoter..!
Hehehehe!!
Faizal: Hehe!! Tak lar aku keje shipping..

Wahahahahhahahaa!!

The nite ends at 4am~! I enjoyed maself very much & I'm glad the rest did, particularly Bachin.

Saturday 070707:- Cuzzie's Wedding

My Sat morning began as early as 9am. Supposedly, dad wanted to leave the house by 9am but oh well.. knowing our last minute traits, we ended up leaving the house close to 10.30am. It runs in the family heh? Hehe!

Gorgeous cuzzie & me~!

Legally pronounced as husband & wife ...

The 3 menjeng cuzzins.. Hehehe!
They rawks! Inclusive of the bride as well..~!

Sempat hokey kiter~! Heee~
I told you the cam-whoring part runs in the family.. LoL!

Bertandang session..
Saw any familiar faces?
Pay attention to the guy carrying the umbrella..
NONE other than Sahrin!
YA ALLAH!! What a coincidence!
Balik balik muka kau! ;p

Effendi's family with the pengantins..
Not easy for the whole lot of us to take a family picture lar hokey!
Very rare! Hehee~

Well, my weekends were well spent.. Although i still feel tired but i'm blessed with such great companions~ Thanks all! :)

On a happier note, I would like to wish my Uncle..

From your niece,
Claire Benett..

*macam paham*

May you are blessed with all great happenings in life..
Like you said.. 2007 is gonna be a stunning year..
Insya Allah~

Kau dah tua lar siak!!! *peace*

As for the updates for the nite of 070707. Let's wait for Eila to upload the pics first heh. :)

Karaoke 060707

Cuzzies' Wedding 070707

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted