Burden

Lots of markings to be done.
Not forgetting the lesson plans!!
Also, to insert their CA marks in the school system.
But I think the most beban of all is lesson plans..
Haizz.. tu lah kasi budak budak banyak keje lagi..
Balik2 aku yg dibelenggu dengan banyak keje..
Layannnn~
But its so cute when you read their bina ayat and suddenly you saw your name reflected in their sentences. Somehow or rather it brings a smile to my face. :)
I love dealing with adolescences cause they love me too~
Heee~
BUT, I am not going to enter NIE and I refused to uphold my primary school dream which is to be a teacher.
Cos, I have bigger plans for myself.
Insya Allah
*grins*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted