Eeeriieee

Taken @ Park View aka Gotham City.
Courtesy of Sahrin.
We spotted "something"
Five altogether, but I only could locate 4.

Since Rain saw all, he had indicated with arrows in the pic.
So, if you could see it, Congrats heh.

*OKAY I'VE UPLOADED THE CORRECT PIC!!*
with Rain's description:-

1st red arrow = Left view of puntianak strolling in the cabin
2nd red arrow = Gront view of another puntianak outside the porch
3rd arrow = A baloon face
4th arrow = Pochong at the door
5th arrow = Cigarette smoke in the shape of white hooded ghost with an axe

Click on the pic for better view hokey ..


Okay, I've uploaded the karaoke songs in my imeem account. I didn't know that to listen to the songs, one must need an account. To make life easier for my 3 men, I've compiled these in the playlist.

Nikmatilahhh suara2 mu bak buluh perindu yang menikam kalbuku ini.
Cedebah~
Ouh the statement above only refer to Bachin & Rip hokey.
The rest are excluded. Wahahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted