I'm exhausted!


Diverted my attention to blogging ..

I didn't manage to sleep a wink last night.
Dun ask me why.
Probably I was too excited for the interview this morning which turned out to be quite well.

Met Mima and she commented..
"I was expecting you to be in pants & shirt, I didn't know you dressed up so slutty.."
THANKS!
LoL!

Its just a dress with red shoes lah hokey~
Heee~

Let's move on ...

One of those sleep over nights of my 2 dolls..
On my bed that is.
Jumping around, whining & screaming at 2am in the morning.
Both insisted to bunk in with me .. Layan!!

"Kakak ngan Um nak shleep ngan Auntie.. Auntie.. jom shleep!!"
*faints*

But I managed to lure them to my mom's room~
Heee~

I'm getting darker.. All bcos of the camp!
And i hate to be dark...!!!

Um is picking up the trait of vanity ..


Adorable isn't she..
Cute gilerrr...!!!

Croaking session with the purple bandits on last Friday!
Super gerek of coz when our usual routine is to cam-whore throughout..
And to layan each others' outrageous antics..
So, when will be our next meet-up?
In another 6 mths time?
Chuber ehk~ Hehe..

Courtesy of Ah yew~~

When the horny purple bandits meet ...

And suddenly ..
Uncle came unexpectedly!
Sorry Ah yew & Nurul, I was shocked too~
But its okay since we could bully him right?
So peepz.. he is the uncle I've been mentioning in my entries.
Dun ask why he's my uncle cos its gonna be a long grandmother story.
I can give hint, extracted from the TV show series - Heroes!

Last minute plan on last Sunday.
Croaking session with the lovelies..

Danceholic.Princess Dee.Miss Heidi.Eyume


Mane nak nyanyi mane nak amik gambar~
Hirok pikok ok~!

The 2 best songs of the nite:-

Di Akhir Garisan: Efni (Ziana), Dee (Ning), Dida (Dessy), Seri (Nora)
Isabella: Efni (Zamani), Dee (Saleem), Dida (Jamal), Seri (Amy)

It was damn hilarious that I kept on laughing when I watched the vidz lah hokey..
Ouh pls dun ask me how did I get the vidz.
We definitely croaked like a bunch of toads!
But what d heck right?
Kekekekeke!

Dee.. I still remember how I managed to make your heart skip a beat.
Dun ask me how or why but I am capable of it ..
*winkZ*

I realised that I have tonnes of frenz born in July!
I suspect every year in the mth of October is the mating season heh?
So, to all the ketam jantans & ketam betinas in the universe,
Happy Hatch Day Heh.

I AM SOOO NOT LOOKING FWD TO IT!
Arghhh~
Peepz all around me are counting down the days for my quarter century day!
Please dun remind me..

Links ...

*Bedtime with my dolls*

*Karaoke with purple bandits feat uncle*

*Karaoke with the lovelies*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted