Last Saturday Nite
Right after my AMP session, I was forced to fetch Bacin at his abode. Thanks!
We were dolling ourselves when Sarip msged that he was already at Bacin's carpark.
But that doesn't hinder us from cam-whoring..
Sorry Rip..
We gotta do what we need to do.. Heee~
Lepak hokey, 2 pics without our heads ..Headless souls.. Hehehe..
This was what happened when I am all alone at the backseat. Heh.We set off to Bedok, Sarip had something to do and he chucked both of us at Bedok Interchange. Bacin became the beban of the night as he continuously whining to cut his hair. We ended up waiting for almost an hour for his turn! We managed to roam around Bedok on a Sat nyte! Layan! And i managed to grab a pair of white jelly shoes! White again! What's with me and the colour white heh?
By the way, the 4 of us were in white shoes.
Feeling-feeling skool boy & skool girl kot?
*grins*
Rain joined us at Bedok!And this was expected to happen when Uncle joined me at the backseat!
I pity the rabbit which became our bahan of cam-whoring!
Poor Sri had to wait for an hour or so for us.Croaking session from 9pm to 12am.
Courtesy of Rain who began all the notorious yet adorable acts.I wasn't involved cos I was the photographer. Heee~
Bacin - Da mcm samsui woman!
Sarip - Pirate kero! Hehehe!
Seri - What's up with ur face? Heh.
Sahrin - Suka timbang bantal? LoL!
This is our new album cover.Pastikan anda dapat yang original!
Kita harus basmikan cetak rompak!
Wahahhaa!
We had a mini concert .. Layan~!Resipi Berkasih & Dua Insan by Bacin & Me
My Heart by Uncle & Me
Usang by Bacin & Sarip
The best part was, we were dancing on stage and suddenly I had no idea what movements me & Bacin did till we fell down.. But we still continue singing so as not to spoil the concert atmosphere Lepak hokey~! From the recordings in my mp3, I could hear loud laughter of us while singing. Layan pls~!
We accompanied Bacin to Clarke Quay to see someone. Do i need to elaborate? Errr... No need lar.. Peh kepo~! Heee~
We couldn't decide on our next destination till Uncle suggested Gotham City located at Bugis. The real building name is Parkview I think but we labelled it as Gotham City cos it certainly looks like one!
Just before we settled down. Cam-whoring is a must!Ghost story telling session was the agenda.
And thanks a lot, something eerie happened to me that night.
But I'm cool.
Say my lil prayers, bits & pieces of mencarot, that will keep the evils away.
Alhamdulillah..
Of coz with the help of my uncle. Heh.
Since the securities approached us to evacuate the place because no chilling is allowed, we made our way to Sarip's car & started the big hoo haa on what we experienced a while ago. Hehehe!
Since all were famished, we proceeded to Deen Biasa for our late nite supper.
As pernormal the 3 cancerians had mutton chop & tulang ..
Sumptuous meal indeed!
I would like to say THANKS RAIN! Pasal kau amik tulang yang aku dah cop! Sampai ada pergolakan di antara aku dan bacin untuk menerpa tulang tersebut sehingga kita terpaksa mengakhiri perdebatan kita dgn bermain gunting, kertas, batu (scissors, paper, stone) dan aku telah memenangi permainan tersebut tapi kau yang cekik tu tulang..! Dan tidak lupa juga kau telah menghabiskan air teh cino aku yang masih ada setengah lagi. Thanks a lot. Wakakakaka!
And so..
That was my Sat nyte..
It was certainly a blast!
LinkS:
Friday the 13
Saturday Nite 140707
Comments