Markings
Finally, I've received stacks of karangan to be mark.
I am going to faint, especially to mark those non-malay students' karangan.
Shit, I need help.. Lots of it.. Heh.
I shall mark those over the weekends IF I can afford my precious time.
Agenda for this Sunday is Batam Trip! Yipeee~
Bachin didn't make it for his double L date.
Not that he didn't took it BUT he just didn't make it.
Its okay, nice try.. Let's hope the next date is a success hokey?
And to you ...
Well done.
Don't be a loser and whatsoever.
Reflect on yourself!
Hating me for nothing wouldn't make you even prettier.
Super duper attitude problem~!
I always get hated for nothing but still I have companions all around me.
So how do you explain that?
Not being a bitch or a brag, but reflect yourself first before having grudges on someone.
Especially ME.
Like duh~!
I am going to faint, especially to mark those non-malay students' karangan.
Shit, I need help.. Lots of it.. Heh.
I shall mark those over the weekends IF I can afford my precious time.
Agenda for this Sunday is Batam Trip! Yipeee~
Bachin didn't make it for his double L date.
Not that he didn't took it BUT he just didn't make it.
Its okay, nice try.. Let's hope the next date is a success hokey?
And to you ...
Well done.
Don't be a loser and whatsoever.
Reflect on yourself!
Hating me for nothing wouldn't make you even prettier.
Super duper attitude problem~!
I always get hated for nothing but still I have companions all around me.
So how do you explain that?
Not being a bitch or a brag, but reflect yourself first before having grudges on someone.
Especially ME.
Like duh~!
Comments