The nite of 070707


The lovelies were all set on clubbing but I was contemplating on the agenda.
I felt that I don't see a point partying with such outrageous rules imposed as per 1st July!
Anyway, I was severely exhausted as I was lack of ample rest during those few days.
In the end, I managed to divert their attention and proposed for another karaoke session featuring Sahrin & Faizal. Unfortunately, Faizal had to rush back home due to unforeseen circumstances, that left Sahrin as the thorn among the gorgeous roses. Heh.

Had almost 4 hrs of croaking with perfect companions~!
They surprised me with an undersized cake complete with a prezzie.
Thanks a lot loves! Whatever bestowed upon me, I really appreciate it a lot especially when it comes from the closest. Its the thought that counts anyway. Weee~

I do not know why I look extremely cute in every pics taken on that day.
If you dun believe, here are the evidences..
*perasan mode ON*

Cladded in my favourite colour pink top.
Even Eila complimented me, read her blog for justification. Heh.

See? We are so cute.. Hehe!
The middle pic? Errr.. Sahrin ngn muka bongok dia.. Lepak hokey! LoL!

Yeah I had to share the cake with my uncle as our birthdays are only a few days apart.
Kire dia dah mcm tumpang glamour ar gitu.. Wahahhaa!!
See the sacrifices I had to make for him? ;p


Gosh~! This is the cutest of all..
The blue ribbon tied around my head was courtesy of Rain who suggested that.
Miraculously, aku layan! Tu yg penting~! Wahahhahaa..
Takper.. sporting maaa~

Karaoke 070707

I noticed that my world these days been revolving around 3 guys.. Starring Sahrin, Sarip & Bachin. I've no idea why.. Been either lepak-ing or on the phone with them every single day.The bond we build up among the four are getting distinctively stronger. Mungkin ada hikmah di sebaliknya kot? I believe so. Anyway, they rawks! Weee~

I received endless miss calls from the 3 guys in the evening just now.
I was too tired to even be aware of those deafening ringings.
As soon as i was awake, i saw a msg from Sarip ..

"Ef.. Kau tau ape tu cb?"

First thing came into mind is errr.. cibai .. Ooops.. Sorry for the crudeness though~
But, i replied back..

"Its either coffee bean or cibai ..."

So, they were lepak-ing at CB tamp & invited me along.
The most important thing, aku layan..
Coincidentally, the person I've not met for a long time was somewhere in the vicinity, according to uncle. I created the opportunity to meet her at Starhub store!

Who is she?
Kak Muna!!! And she was with Sri Chantique. Indeed, she looked stunning even in person~!
I mean both are stunning hokey!
Kak, you were blushing like there is no tomorrow heh.
Sukerlah ngko UNCLE.. Hehehe!
*peace*

It was nice seeing the 2 beauties even for a short while...
Kak, we should meet up someday togedder with Uncle for chilling session heh.
Or probably we could leave him out. Either way, I am cool with it.
*winkZ*

By the way, I was thinking why did Sarip asked me if I knew what was CB?
I asked him a while ago and now I got the answer.
You know why?

He was actually making a survey..
Most of our answers were of course the crude word! And not coffee bean.
He implied that the surveys he made were only among the cancerians ...
He will continue to survey other people which are not in the league before he comes up with a final conclusion.
*faints*

Dah sudah.. nak buat keje nie haaa~
Heeee~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted