Overcoming the fear ..
I hereby announced that I've reached a quarter century on this very day ...
Happy Hatch Day to Adik who shares the same date as me but of a different year.May God bless us with all the beautiful things in life
May we live our life to the fullest
May our happiness grow and our 1001 dreams be fulfilled
May we find comfort with the thought that there are many who share our sorrows and keep us in their prayers
May the moments of today, become fond memories for tomorrow.
Recollecting the past ...
No birthday kiss with warm, affectionate embrace in the early morning on this very day, right in front of the doorstep of my abode.
P/S:- Thanks peepz for all the endless msges which came in knocking my hp one after another. Not forgetting the live telecast of the well known yet common b'day song by the lovelies starring Yaya, Dee, Dida & Seri. Those who wish via MSN, particularly to that someone .. Thanks for wishing and your kind thoughts for remembering this very day ..
In all, I feel both happy & sad ..
I feel touched and closed to tears especially when I recollect those chalet moments. It was exactly a year ago~
Comments