Worn out ..
Terasa riang di jiwaku ini apabila diberi peluang untuk menggantikan tempat guru yang akan melanjutkan pengajiannyer di NIE. Sekolah yang aku mengajar lewat ini, amat berdekatan dengan rumahku. Aku mengajar bahasa ibunda kita iaitu Bahasa Melayu. Salah satu sebab aku bertutur dan mengarang di dalam bahasa melayu indah di ruang lelamanku ini adalah untuk memperbaiki dan meningkatkan lagi prestasi bahasa melayu ku yang agak rapuh di telan dek zaman.
*Layan*
Let me just converse in English hokey ..
Coz I've a lot of updates in store for all.
Heee~
It would take a lot of time for me to pen down in Malay.
I'll save it for the next entry though. :)
I am indeed doing relief teaching. I thought it would be a short term thingy for the fact that it isn't~! I started last week & this is my 2nd week. However, I am adapting to the culture & comfortable with the atmosphere & surroundings. Its going to be a hectic schedule for the next 3 months. Yes, THREE months. I didn't expect to relief for quite a long duration. The best thing is I am shouldering the same workload as the school teachers. *faints*
Dun ask me how am I going to handle it coz I believe in work smart to work hard.
Same goes for studying .. Heh.
But I will work smart & play hard.. :)
On a rational basis, isn't it better doing something parallel to my passion and at the same time earning extra bucks rather than having nothing to do during my sleepless days or nights? Yeah I still have a sleeping disorder & my weekends would be reserve for hibernating, that is if I could.
The closest & loved ones are worried if my long working hours would result to fatigue.
No worries, I know how to deal with myself.
I don't wish to occupy my mind with lots of unnecessary thinking that may result to stress, YET again. Let my thoughts lead to work stress instead ..
Therefore, I concluded that I would be extremely busy for the next 3 months or so, juggling with 3 jobs! Tutoring in AMP is considered as a job also hokey!
Quick updates over the weekends:-
Thursday night 19072007
Karaoke with Nurul & Sery. Half day at work. Off to meet the laydees @ town.
My schedule was hectic, yet i turned up cos Nurul been dying to croak ever since she came back to SG for her holidays. My sacrifices for a friend are indeed sacred.
*macam paham*
Croaking Session 19072007
Saturday 21072007
AMP session from 2 to 6 pm. Saru dropped by at AMP and off we went to Eastpoint, nak cari ribbon lah ape lah.. At the same time we waited for Tam2. He was from Jurong, so imagine lar betapa bebannyer nikmat menunggu hokey.. Hehehe~
The rest of the colleagues, Chris, Mimiok & Ray were already at her void deck. Some had attended & went off and a few who came late and others didn't turn up due to other commitments.
Anyway, Congrats Shake upon your engagement!!
Oh by the way, her real name is Shaikhah.
The handful of us who came together ..
I'm forever the rose among the thorns.
Tak tau lah kenaper~!
Beautiful creations~ :p
Shake's Engagement
I proceeded to Nurul's abode.
We were not made known that the invitation was actually to celebrate her 21st birthday which was long overdue. I thought she invited us for lepak-ing session only. Peh ignorant~! :p
The youngsters ..

We had a breather in her vicinity~
Taken by a paparazzi, whose name is Ayim. Thanks! :p
The five of us managed to squeeze ourselves for this shot.
Courtesy of my wide angle Lumix screen. Hee~
Ayim & Me~
He is the king of PREKK~! Do I need to explain further? NOT!
Azri & me.
Have I publicly announced that he is my second cousin? YES! He is my 2nd cousin~!
Well, I found out on 070707. Its hard to accept the fact but we have to face it. We are no longer matair tbh (tak boleh harap), we are the tbh cuzzies now. *roll eyes*
To find out the real story pls click HERE.
Nurul's Abode 21072007
A small celebration with a few of us & her love ones at her huge abode, situated in Kembangan. The nite ends at 11pm where we headed to our respective homes.
Sunday 22072007
On a bright Sunday morning, I woke up having to see my 2 kiddies at home running around naked in my room. So cute & adorable heh. I was busy entertaining to their wilful antics and plus my terhegeh-hegehness, I reached Kampong Chai Chee CC (which is just 15 mins walk frm my house) at 1 pm. The best part was, as soon as I reached, it was already break time for an hour and the dikir barat comp would commenced at 2pm. LAYANNNNNN~!!!!

Amilia & Me~
Sweet angels heh.
Puke please .. I don't mind. :p
Nazry, Amilia & Me featuring Yed as the lalat of the pic! :p

We met Ida Senteng~!
Congrats to the groups who won!
I am in dire of performing on stage.. When and who will make my dream come true?
*pouts*
Ouh dikir barat, aku amat merinduimu..
Dikir Comp @ KCC 22072007
Ju & me proceeded to Tampines for chilling session @ CB Century Square with Nurul.
As soon after, the rest of the clan came to build up the atmosphere of mostly filled with jokes & laughters. And not forgetting cam-whoring. Its a MUST!
I love this shot. *muackz*

Yaya, Nurul & Kak Reny

Ju, Yaya & Lin~!
Chilling @ CB 22072007
Now, I can't wait to go home & hibernate~
Its going to be a long day tomorrow & I am very much contented with the way my life is..
P/S:- To Bachin, I hope & pray you would pass tomorrow heh. Can I see you at 11pm just outside IBM and be my chauffeur? Hehehehe!!!
*Layan*
Let me just converse in English hokey ..
Coz I've a lot of updates in store for all.
Heee~
It would take a lot of time for me to pen down in Malay.
I'll save it for the next entry though. :)
I am indeed doing relief teaching. I thought it would be a short term thingy for the fact that it isn't~! I started last week & this is my 2nd week. However, I am adapting to the culture & comfortable with the atmosphere & surroundings. Its going to be a hectic schedule for the next 3 months. Yes, THREE months. I didn't expect to relief for quite a long duration. The best thing is I am shouldering the same workload as the school teachers. *faints*
Dun ask me how am I going to handle it coz I believe in work smart to work hard.
Same goes for studying .. Heh.
But I will work smart & play hard.. :)
On a rational basis, isn't it better doing something parallel to my passion and at the same time earning extra bucks rather than having nothing to do during my sleepless days or nights? Yeah I still have a sleeping disorder & my weekends would be reserve for hibernating, that is if I could.
The closest & loved ones are worried if my long working hours would result to fatigue.
No worries, I know how to deal with myself.
I don't wish to occupy my mind with lots of unnecessary thinking that may result to stress, YET again. Let my thoughts lead to work stress instead ..
Therefore, I concluded that I would be extremely busy for the next 3 months or so, juggling with 3 jobs! Tutoring in AMP is considered as a job also hokey!
Quick updates over the weekends:-
Thursday night 19072007
Karaoke with Nurul & Sery. Half day at work. Off to meet the laydees @ town.
My schedule was hectic, yet i turned up cos Nurul been dying to croak ever since she came back to SG for her holidays. My sacrifices for a friend are indeed sacred.
*macam paham*
Saturday 21072007
AMP session from 2 to 6 pm. Saru dropped by at AMP and off we went to Eastpoint, nak cari ribbon lah ape lah.. At the same time we waited for Tam2. He was from Jurong, so imagine lar betapa bebannyer nikmat menunggu hokey.. Hehehe~
The rest of the colleagues, Chris, Mimiok & Ray were already at her void deck. Some had attended & went off and a few who came late and others didn't turn up due to other commitments.
Anyway, Congrats Shake upon your engagement!!
Oh by the way, her real name is Shaikhah.
I'm forever the rose among the thorns.
Tak tau lah kenaper~!
Shake's Engagement
I proceeded to Nurul's abode.
We were not made known that the invitation was actually to celebrate her 21st birthday which was long overdue. I thought she invited us for lepak-ing session only. Peh ignorant~! :p
We had a breather in her vicinity~
Taken by a paparazzi, whose name is Ayim. Thanks! :p
Courtesy of my wide angle Lumix screen. Hee~
He is the king of PREKK~! Do I need to explain further? NOT!
Have I publicly announced that he is my second cousin? YES! He is my 2nd cousin~!
Well, I found out on 070707. Its hard to accept the fact but we have to face it. We are no longer matair tbh (tak boleh harap), we are the tbh cuzzies now. *roll eyes*
To find out the real story pls click HERE.
Nurul's Abode 21072007
A small celebration with a few of us & her love ones at her huge abode, situated in Kembangan. The nite ends at 11pm where we headed to our respective homes.
Sunday 22072007
On a bright Sunday morning, I woke up having to see my 2 kiddies at home running around naked in my room. So cute & adorable heh. I was busy entertaining to their wilful antics and plus my terhegeh-hegehness, I reached Kampong Chai Chee CC (which is just 15 mins walk frm my house) at 1 pm. The best part was, as soon as I reached, it was already break time for an hour and the dikir barat comp would commenced at 2pm. LAYANNNNNN~!!!!
Amilia & Me~
Sweet angels heh.
Puke please .. I don't mind. :p
We met Ida Senteng~!
Congrats to the groups who won!
I am in dire of performing on stage.. When and who will make my dream come true?
*pouts*
Ouh dikir barat, aku amat merinduimu..
Dikir Comp @ KCC 22072007
Ju & me proceeded to Tampines for chilling session @ CB Century Square with Nurul.
As soon after, the rest of the clan came to build up the atmosphere of mostly filled with jokes & laughters. And not forgetting cam-whoring. Its a MUST!
Yaya, Nurul & Kak Reny
Ju, Yaya & Lin~!
Chilling @ CB 22072007
Now, I can't wait to go home & hibernate~
Its going to be a long day tomorrow & I am very much contented with the way my life is..
P/S:- To Bachin, I hope & pray you would pass tomorrow heh. Can I see you at 11pm just outside IBM and be my chauffeur? Hehehehe!!!
Comments