Baby I will wait for youuu
*singing to the tune*
Heh.
Stucked to the song when I listened to it in Saru's car on the way back home from supper. I lurve the tune and it sure brings a lot of meaning though.
Weekend's here~! I'll be leaving the office in a few minutes time..
I finally took a nap about an hour, right in front of my pc at my work desk.
Its been a long time since I practice this great work etiquette..
*layan*
Amp session at 2pm, dk training at 6.30 pm & the 2 guys will be tagging along. Both seem to be my reflections, shadows and whatever you could name it. Sahrin will be on my right & Bachin is on my left. Hehehe! We'll be in the east side~! Wanna join? Bluek~! :p
Heh.
Stucked to the song when I listened to it in Saru's car on the way back home from supper. I lurve the tune and it sure brings a lot of meaning though.
Weekend's here~! I'll be leaving the office in a few minutes time..
I finally took a nap about an hour, right in front of my pc at my work desk.
Its been a long time since I practice this great work etiquette..
*layan*
Amp session at 2pm, dk training at 6.30 pm & the 2 guys will be tagging along. Both seem to be my reflections, shadows and whatever you could name it. Sahrin will be on my right & Bachin is on my left. Hehehe! We'll be in the east side~! Wanna join? Bluek~! :p
Comments