Breathing spell ..


I am officially a quarter century and 2 mths young today~
Heh.

And a happy belated birthday (which falls on 5th Aug) to Ahyewww~!
Welcome to the world of a quarter century~! Hehehe!

My breathing spell over the weekends ...

The illustration below depicts a man showing his love to a laydee with his self-made rose. Di manakah anda boleh temui seorang lelaki membuat sekuntum bunga ros hanya dengan memakai sekeping tisu sahaja... *layan*

This is what we called incest.
*kwang kwang kwang*

The outlook of a gigolo holding a stalk of rose made from a piece of tissue.. ;p

Last Saturday, Bachin's turn to fetch me from AMP. Met Rain @ the CC for I have a training session. The 2 men perched for almost 2 hours in the vicinity, had a manly conversation (probably!) while waiting for my session to end.

Arnolds @ fishing pond Pasir Ris was our choice to grab a bite, starring Bachin, Rain, Rip, Lin and yours truly. We sure bolted our irresistible fried cuisine like nobody's business~! I finally satisfied my cravings for Arnolds~

The 3 crabs proceeded to a hut near the vicinity for a businesslike talk with a touch of our endless corny jokes. We ceased the subject when Azri & his clan knocked at our humble hut for a sharing session of his wildest yet stupid antics and the usual ghost stories happenings in his vicinity. Aspernormal, I am the only rose among the countless thorns that night.

I swear to myself never to set my foot on grasses ever since that night. I witnessed 2 thorns peeing, (with their back facing the whole bunch of us of course) where one of them used a plastic cup to contain the contaminated fluid so as not to have that mentality of kenching sembarang and in the end threw the over flooded fluid on the grass, continued releasing those toxins again & threw it on the grass again ~! Taknak cakap lah siapa~! Orangnyer tinggal daerah situ jugak lah kan~! Hmph!

THAT is BIG! Wahahaha!
He was caught unaware.

Backdated pictures on are on the way ...

I hired (with no payment required), a reliable marker to mark heaps of unmarked work by my students. I will treat you to a bubble tea session someday hokay? Hehehe! There are still tonnes of those, awaiting for your gentle touches embedded with a tinge of anger. Weeee~

Engrossed with the markings while the other laydee read those compositions & cam-whored all by herself.

Finally, I joined. Beautiful creations~!
*perasan mode ON*

Dated 27th July on that fateful Friday, where Bachin was victimised to accompany me to purchase kains @ Arab St for tailoring purposes. Proceeded to Al-Tazzaq for dinner & sheesha session.

Deep into a conversation when a paparazzi forced us to take this shot.
Rain, are you oogling at Nurul? Look at your eyes! Hehe!

Like how I usually compliment ourselves, let me stressed it out again..
Doesn't the 3 cancerians look good beside each other?
*smiles*

Nurul has gone back to Adelaide now. Awaiting for her return in November for her term break~! Missing you loads, doll~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted