Exasperated
Yesterday, I felt exasperated which was way beyond endurance.
Why? Thanks to the NA students which became the first victim of my not so nice side.
Why? Thanks to the NA students which became the first victim of my not so nice side.
No more of the nice Cikgu Efni at that moment.
I was irritated by those who forgot to bring up their books to my class and time was wasted as they had to go back to their class to get their books. There were some who forgot to bring their homeworks and the worst part was some DID NOT DO their homeworks despite of several and I repeat, SEVERAL reminders & chances given by the nice Cikgu Efni hokey! All the undesirable antics are surfacing slowly and I cannot tolerate those nonsense anymore that I screamed, shrieked and screeched at them. Tau takut~ *grins*
My third week, too many chances given so they thought I am lenient. I gotta prove them wrong lah hokey~!
But that was only for a short while & I came back to my senses, talking to them aspernormal and cracked jokes. The homework I gave yesterday were properly done & stacked up on my desk just now EXCEPT for a handful whom I sent out of the class to finish it up, under the scorching hot sun. Hmph~!
See how i am able to change my mood within less than a period? Layan~!
Actually they are a bunch of nice & cool kids who like to talk. Like who doesn't? I don't mind them talking, whining or walking around as long as the volume doesn't go beyond my tolerance level. As long as they bring their books, do their work & homeworks and listen to me especially when I am talking, I shall be fairly contented. I am easy to be please isn't it? Heh.
This was the same class whom I had severely reprimanded them of their atrocious & horrendous karangan. Lets see if they dare to give me rubbish again for the next karangan. Heh.
Now I have lotsa stuffs to mark & that lesson plans again~! Arghhh!!!
Nyte shift tonight & AMP session in the afternoon tomorrow.
My body is aching.. I need someone to massage me .. *terk3*
I am not expecting things to turn out positively within an instant. I'm hoping for you to open up & reciprocate better in the future. Don't look back & make the same old things again which applies to you & me. I believe that the sun will shine one day even if its just my wishful thinking part, at least I set a goal in life. If i fail again, at least I know I did my part on my LAST try.
Comments