Great News


Bachin made it for his double L date this morning~! Wohooo~!!
I am freaking happy about it.. I told him that no wonder I couldn't sleep these few days, so its becos of this. Hehehe..
*macam paham*

Our exchanged text msgs this morning:-

Bachin: Kau taknak tanya aku pape ke?
Me: Tulah.. tadi aku call kau tak angkat. So malam ni wat tyme r u fetching me heh?

I knew it he made it~! Wakakaka! But too bad I've changed to nyte shift today and don't ask me why.. Well, I've a chauffeur now.. A joyride to look forward this weekend.
Bah~!

The ultimate reason of my lacking of sleep for the past few days is none other than YOU. The mixed feelings I had after the series of inevitable happenings seemed a bit disturbing. Like you've mentioned how amazing things could turn out to be. Indeed, I'm still digesting the facts slowly..

Things turned out to be as what I've predicted. I should be feeling happy but I am not thaaat happy though. I foresee more to come but I'm not certain if those would turn out to be of constructive values. I have a lot to tell, yet I'm waiting for you to blow it all. Gosh, when can we exactly put to a halt to our unpredictabilities, overcoming the shyness and especially banish that three-letter-word!

Sumtimes how i wish i am a warrior instead of a worrier!
And i miss us calling what we used to call each other since we were 18! I know you do too~

Which one of the following still remains in your hp?

This?

Or this? Or BOTH? Or MORE? Hehehe!
And puhleeze i look so burok for both pics anyway.. Heee~
But still, you know what? I'm touched~

Because of that, you deserve this..

Don't puke guys~ Bukan senang tau nak dpt ilham creating such an exquisite piece. Mcm paham! *giggles*

By the way, teacher's day is coming.. I intend not to turn up to skool this Friday cos I am probably in dire of my beauty sleep. BUT, my kids been asking me if I will be attending the concert cos they have something for me. Alalalaa.. touching nahhh lar.. I bet its just means of them luring me to come~! See lah my mood how~

Right now, my heaps of work need my utmost attention and not forgetting tender, loving & care. Layan~!

P/S:- I'm glad I'm a strong laydee.. Hmmm..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted