Acceptance together with patience
Are you able to accept with patience or with patience you could accept?
Preach what you teach or teach what you preach?
The theory i perceived may differ, cos i am always full of ideas. The battle of the odds has just begun? NOT please. I beg to differ. *blush*
Hideous portraits and synthetic killer statements might agonized me. But i am accepting those, together with abundance of patience. Why dwell on the past that may or may not hurt myself? Mentality changed. Categorized those as means of pinning me down. Challenges made me stronger when I've been trying to make the world a better place to live in. I can't please everyone yet i'm flexible, very much indeed. But i bet you're more promising...
Let's embark on to a much more happening affair...
Do catch Rush Hour 3 soon~! An excellent show if you're in dire of an extreme laughter. Experienced that portion before surrendered myself to work. A movie date with Bachin & his parents, but this time round, Sahrin was responsible for dragging me and apparently I had to get Sery's involvement as well. Gosh~ I hate that name. Will you change your name, pretty please? Hehehe..
Anyway, Happy Birthday Singapore~!
Comments