Lepak giler...


As I was pestering and bugging them to do their corrections & constantly nagging at these kids.. Suddenly, one of them popped out this qns..

"Cikgu... Do you think firemen are.. ermmm...."

I continued..

"ARE HOT?!"

The whole class replied..

"AHHH YESSSS!!!"

I burst into loud laughter~! Real damn loud lar hokey!! Hehehehe!!!

So they were describing to me that those men in uniform really turn them on and bla bla bla.. And they are only 14, mind u.. *layan*


All i could say is..

"Firemen are notti men.. Stay away from them!"

Then, one of the twins in the class stood up and said..

"Cikgu! My dad is a fireman located at headquarters!"

Then i was like.. "In Ubi?"

"Yes Cikgu~! How you know?"

Mcm paham mode turned on, "Errr.. Isn't it a general thing to know?"

And i was wondering how did the topic of firemen came out?! I can see that they just love oogling at firemen of which i don't understand why! To put it to a halt, i gave them work to do.. Heh.

But paling lepak kan, its a malay period but we are conversing in English.. Layan arhhh~!!! Kekekekeke!

When the period ended, I made my way to my desk in the staff room when I saw some papers indicating I had to relief 2 permanent teachers who are on MC. There goes my free periods which doesn't really mean FREE for me but meant for marking papers lar hokey! Time check.. Almost 11.15am.. the relief class is going to begin.. arghhh~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted