My blind date ..
I had a blind date last Friday & I would say it went on smoothly and with that, I've concluded that we could click so well. Probably our aura & charisma coincides that we hit off right away, be it in cyberspace or reality wise. Isn't that great?
Its been a long time since I had a blind date you know~!
Its sooooo fun! Hehehe!
Did your heart skip a beat?
Errr.. No worries.. My blind date is a sweet looking laydee by the name of Erma.
I've never met her before all my life. She is actually my guy fren's fiance & she stumbled upon my blog a few mths ago. We chatted almost everyday & finally we met up to satisfy our cravings for this pizza fondue thingy @ pizza hut of course.
I was late~! Tell me about it.. Back from school & catch a few hrs of sleep that I didn't realise I had exceeded the time limit of three hours prior to our meeting & I didn't even hear my alarm ringing like mad!
Right after dinner, we shopped at Far East and waited for Yano to fetch her at about 10pm.
While waiting..
This was what happened..

I love her eyes.. So big & lentik~!
Beautiful isn't she?Well, I'm gorgeous.. Wakakkakaka!!!
And finally with Yano~! Sua lama tak berjumpaaaa~~ Heee~He's one of the guys I am really close to like 4 yrs back?
After which I left at about 10.30 to meet up with my 2 bebans for a karaoke session..
Our single self-take shots~Any similarities?
Errr.. We are all in grey tops! Layan!
Sahrin brought his friend, Hana, along for our karaoke session.And to think she was also cladded in grey~!
What a coincidence! We didn't plan okay.. Tak sekental tu arh kan.. Hehehe!!!
Had our late nite supper @ Mcnonel and before we knew it, it was 4am in the morning where we headed to our respective homes.
Saturday? Normal routine.. Amp session then DK session.
Sunday? Slacking at home, mainly markings! Arghhh!!
Anyway, a lot of things had happened of late. I dunno how to feel. I just feel funny. Its really funny. Sumtimes, I feel like I'm a fool. And most of the times, I dunno what to feel. Still as confused as ever. Everything seems surreal ...
I shall elaborate when I have the time. I'm rushing off for a dinner date with Mimi..
Click here~!
Comments