Sleepyhead
I am sleepy... I'm down with a slight fever, cough and flu.. I think its the weather.. I was caught in a heavy rain the other day anyway..
The one & only class for today is at 12.15pm and I've been in skool since 7.30am. *layan*
Anybody wants to render help? Mark my students' work please..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuation of my rants. Now @ work. Time 3.15pm..
Eila e-mailed me in the morning and passed the last Sat's pictures from her cammie hinting that I should upload in my multiply. Yes, dok i got your hint okay? Luckily i've uploaded java applet for easier uploading. So its up in my multiply ..
Click Here!
Yesterday's dinner with emyton @ BK Expo.
Lotsa picture takings.
Maklom lah baru cut hair so mcm kemarok lar gituk.. KHekHKhEee!!!
But i DO look OKAY right with short hair..
*blush*

Okay.. lemme touch on my work now..Hey before that, I need that break~ Hehehe!!
Comments