Weekends Blast..


First in the list, let me introduced the 3rd lovely doll in my life ..
Collage of the 3 lovelies yet rascals-to-be..

Atirah.. She looked a bit different from her 2 sisters heh. Cute as ever~ :)

Last Friday, she insisted me to doll her up prettily. Her auntie relented & melayan her through out! I dolled her with shades of pink~! Her menjengness prevailed!

Repetition of hers ONLY.. Isn't she photogenic? :)
I love cute stuffs! Weee~

Friday was the intensive nyte of marking heaps of standard test papers & other school work of my students. Arnolds @ Pasir Ris fishing pond was the venue. Assisted by my self-proclaimed beban, both had a fair share of annoyance when we stumbled upon nonsensical answers~! Before that, we indulged ourselves to a feast & that satisfied my beban's cravings all this while.

Proceeded to my vicinity and treated ourselves to an Indonesian movie, Love is Cinta. Its a hot stuff now & everyone is talking about it. From my point of view, it may be a bit unrealistic & crappy but indeed its a sappy love story~! Managed to watch disc 1 after which my laptop died on us. Continued watching as soon as I reached home. Disc 2 had successfully touched & moved me to tears.

Requested someone to watch this. Get the drift of the movie, and unravel the details.
*muackz*


AMP session on Saturday~! After Asar, we attended a talk by an ex-athlete, Mr Kunalan. An impressive and motivational talk I must say. Words of wisdom of his triggered my mind & I self-reflected myself to those.

The tutors with Mr Kunalan & wife.

DK training at 6.30pm turned out to be a movie session when the gerls knew I had my lappie & the movie love is cinta with me~! Completed only disc 1 cos of lacking of time. Too bad~ Chilled with them until close to 10pm, the HPC fetched me and set off to Ratna's abode to deliver donuts that the rest had bought in JB! I had my fair share for the donuts as well~! Yummy!!

Ratna didn't join us due to his leg injury. He opted to rest at home! I hope you'll have a speedy recovery heh!

After we fetched Dee, we proceeded to ECP for a peaceful movie session. The ultimate reason why me & Sery had to burden ourselves with our respective laptops since morning! Our sacrifices are sacred.. *winkZ to Sery* Hehehe!

So, did you all manage to spot that I've chopped off my hair?
Half of it~! All because of I am sick of those never-ending split ends~!

In the Lancer, at a traffic light! Weeeee~

Gorgeous girls of the night~!
I am totally dressed down for the beach while they are dressed up for.. I dunno what!
Hahahaha!

The aftermath of Love is Cinta.
Three laydees weeped.. Sedih nahhh larr~

Ouh well, me & Sery had our fair share of tears when we watched privately at the cosiness of our own home! Hehehe!

We sent Sery home @ CCK and chilled nearby her vicinity thinking of our next destination! Al-Azhar was next. Had our breakkie at 5.30am in the morning. Laughing through out the morning blunders of each of us! Our session, I mean my session ended at 7am in the morning when they sent me to my abode. I didn't know what were their agenda after that. Heh.

Lethargic yet fulfilled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted