Chaotic
Next week will be the exam week. Designated to a new task, invigilation that is.
Notes, hints, formats & refreshment of the malay subject have been given to the kids.
2 colleagues @ work are leaving & 1 of my team lead had left on last Thursday. Its very sad & demoralising having to see wonderful colleagues walking away. However, I wish them all the best in their next career.
For me, I'm still as choosy and as fussy as ever. Like what HE said, its been more than a year I've been contemplating to change job but nothing came out of it. Looking forward to lucrative offers before my 3rd year end. If the offer is outstanding, i would forgo my bonus which is only within a few months time.
On a totally different note, I loathe repeated telecast. Repetition of the so-called ultimate sorrows, hardships, friendships, blessed, love & other elements of sappiness. Somehow or rather, it irks me, not due to jealousy or even envious about what God had granted the latter. Its relative to living life ordinarily yet contented without having to portray such ostentatious style of attraction.
Yah, its my preference to decipher a susceptible proclamation and also its my preference to analyse and critic. Heh.
Anyone knows how to delete a friend in friendster? Well, of course i consciously know who, where and how to delete it. Especially those private profilers requesting to be friend and I need to accept it first before browsing through their profiles. Once I found out that those are mere strangers expanding their circle of friends or probably thrilled having large numbers of friends in their profile, I would delete it right away. My friendster are strictly for friends. So, tell me how do you accidentally delete multiple profiles at one go? I'm very much incline in multimedia & IT and I jolly well know how it works, even if its not in depth, but simple things like this can make no blunders. Self-denial kot? *smiles*
Very contradicting. The speech & the action. Very much indeed.
*scratches head*
Time for me to head home.
Will update office cam-whoring photos (which involved the 3rd shift and not me alone ok. Hehe..) as and when time permits ...
Comments