Contented ..

I got myself some new toys ...

Nokia N73 Music Edition


Sony Ericsson K800i



*giggles*

I dropped by Geylang last Sunday, with someone to grab a 300gm dendengs all to myself. I mean I ate those all nyte long till sahur.. Hehee~
That should satisfy my desire till this weekend.
*smiles*

Have you all ever wonder why skool songs are usually high pitch and shrieky? Every mondays when i listen to the skool's song, i noticed that the last line of the song is the most high pitch. I remembered that my skool song back then was as similar to this.

Come on Bedok Towners, "Success through perseverance my frieeeennnnddddddd"

Remember?
That's our skool motto. Pretty kental, i know. :p

I thought its a compulsory thingy to sing skool song every single day after the majulah singapura right? But, not for this skool. Its applicable on Mondays only. Its a catholic skool, therefore everyday they will have their prayers (where every line recited and when the person pause, the kids would say Amen) and also singing songs (similar to nasyid kot..), sampai leh naik hafal aku. Chetz! Heheee~

Well.. back to my question regarding the skool song, I actually dunno the answer. Khekhekhe~!

The kids are giving me the positive attitude especially when exams are approaching.Thank God~!

Someone is hiding his appreciativeness and responsiveness with that three-letter-word that I was barred frm using it. But I could sense something in between you larh.. Blushing ehhh~

*bluekkkkk*

My VERY emo mode will always be switched on but now downgraded to emo mode only. Emo tetap emo ok. Hehe ... Cos pms mode is OFF. Dat explained why I was way too emotional okay that day. Tak pernah pernahhhhhhhhhh seh.. Malu lah saya.. Arghhhh~!!!

*blush*

So, shouldn't I be contented afterall?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted