A downer ...

For the record, this is my 401st entry ever since my blog commenced in 2005.

I certainly have a lot to say heh? *roll eyes*

I'm not in the bestest mood since yesterday. So many things pulled me down at one time. The feeling is soooo shitty & depressing. Something is just not right. I think i overdone sumting that might have caused a strain between me & a fren. When i recalled, i guess i was just being super sensitive. When emotions overwhelmed, I would flare up every lil things that came in the way. I nid to make it up to him tonite. I could sense he is a bit unhappy with me. Oh gosh..

Exams are coming, the so called vet-the-papers session & preparation for oral examinations are adding on to the load. Quite a hectic schedule, i must say. And the best thing is, I'm involved in supervising the hari raya concert as well. Memang byk betol time aku ni haaa~~~

Not forgetting d excessive workload which i'm slowly compiling it up to reach the mountain or even the sky. Probably i had no choice but to bring work home since i'm given a laptop. However, i would prefer to work frm home till Hari Raya. I could if i would want to..

Ultimately, i am stressed up. No doubt. Not forgetting the preparation for Hari Raya.. Cleaning the house & baking cakes or kuihs. With my so little time & sooo much things to do, how can I ever cope? And the faithful event which is going to happen just a few days before rayer pressured me even more.

And he, who always make me worry over things, refused to work on the 2 way traffic thingy. I can't be the only one expressing & he only being d receiver. When i ask, i care. When you don't answer, that hurts. My care & concern means sumting but u dun perceive it that way dun u?

I think i'm way too patience to endure every single thing, in general that is.

I just feel like breaking down now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted