Felt all shivery ..
Seated at my desk, staring at d lappie, feeling nauseous accompanied by splitting headache & stomach rumbling, waiting patiently for my food to be delivered. Yes, I didn't go out for supper due to the massive workload. Furthermore, its so cold here. Even with my jacket & shawl on and not forgetting jeans, I'm still freezing~!
I've not eaten proper food which I am not sure why. PMS mode is ON. Its infuriating when I couldn't welcome Ramadhan this year. *terk terk terk*
Finally, I've installed Photoshop 7! I know its a downlevel version but its better than nothing right? Luckily, I still keep the extension file. Heh. I still vividly remember that I used Photoshop 4 during my poly days lah hokey~! I am so way behind time upon the newer softwares version now.
So, this is the link for last Sat's event.
Double E's feat Rain
A glimpse of just US ..
And I soooooo love the dress. Weeeee~
Fyi, its relek one corner hokey! :p
Kekekekeke!
Comments