Habis madu ...

serpah dibuang atau sepah dibuang?

Anyone can rectify this for me? I'm confused.

Yesterday was a super hectic schedule for me! Four classes of 2 periods each which is equivalent to 4 hours and I had to vet the exam papers even the cover page and answer sheets to make sure that all are in a perfect condition. The best thing was I've already done that last Monday but I didn't save it in my MP3, instead I save it in my personal lappie. How stupid I could be right?

Apart from that, 2 classes had their malay listening comprehension exam during malay period and I got hold of the papers in the morning itself and had to quickly zap those. The intervals within classes and free time made me feel that time flew so fast! So many things to do with so little time~!

Anyway, none of the classes were spared from my screams yesterday. They simply were testing my almost-zilch-patience as and when I was super stressed up while preparing their exam papers just to meet the freaking deadline which was yesterday! Really, i didn't know that setting, vetting and preparing exam papers would be this tedious!

By the time I made it to work, i was extremely exhausted and worn out. Sesungguhnya aku berpuasa~! Next shit, the never ending workload @ work made me super busy that I didn't talk much to Mima who decided to do her work in my territory since her boss wasn't around.

I've applied half day leaves from yesterday till thursday. I left work at abt 6 plus yesterday. Something was supposed to happen but it eventually did not. I've expected that actually. That's okay. Despite my overly stressed up day, you had to torment me with your words and attitude adding up to my never-ending mental agony. I ended up weeping to my sleep thinking of my awful day and to wake up the next day welcoming another hectic schedule which I really hope it won't be thaaattt dreadful..

Sighhhhhhhhhh.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dearest daddy turned 56!

dis entry is darn long.. like a novel! i dun practise short story. *LOL*

Shifted